• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Soooooooo....who wants to start a hog club. Off Hwy 79 just north of Panama City Beach and just south of the ICW.

See the add on PFF. --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Depends on the side of hwy 79, E or W, E has more hogs, make sure they provide as many trail cam pics as possible, # of plots, clearcut acres and gates. Also St Joe has a development plan like the Villages on the east Coast, make sure how long it will be before they develop the tract for a long term commitment. There is no problem filling the lease at $750 or more a hunter. Well before May of each year anyway.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got it wrong it was 1274 acres.

I've got 1274 acres for lease in Bay County. I have had the lease for the last two years and we have had some success. A new piece of property has just come available and I want to get out from under this lease and a pick up the new place.

The lease is located on Highway 79, south of the intercoastal waterway. Highway 79 is the east boundary. The lease has a good road system through it and has deer, hogs and a handful of turkeys on it from time to time.

Total cost to get the property is $4k. I'm not looking to lease part of the property....this is an all or nothing deal.

Top Bottom