• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deersniper270

Master

jakec

Master
    i saw we riot and steal a bunch of people that didnt have anything to do with its shit. oh wait were white so we cant. its coming to a head. a cracker can only take so much.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Maybe a purge would be the best thing for this country.

Glock31c

Master
    The only reason why you didn't hear about the shooting. Is Obama al sissy and Jessie jackass got black thinking everybody should feel sorry for the and everybody out to get them. They don't save shit when it's black on black shooting. I'm so sick of them. Them and some blacks are in the own little world. This coming from a black man just my 3%

Seanpcola

Yep, thank you Glock31c!

Here's the problem (briefly, this subject would take several books to cover):

Certainly there was a major race problem in the past. We (Americans, as a people) have tried to right that down through the last few decades. We CAN do it. Problem is, the race baiters benefit from the tension, strife and keeping people riled up.

Now, who are the race baiter? Sure, we can easily point the finger at Jesse, Al S, Obama and the rest of the black "celebrities", but ...... they arnt the only ones. Plenty of white politicians have perpetuated the problem.

It isn't average Joe American. Its not any of us that gets up in the morning, goes to work, busts our asses and produces, then goes home to love and protect our families. Its the politicos. Color doesn't matter. Party affiliation doesn't either. Believe me, plenty of white (mostly Democrat but Republican too) elitists have a vested interest in keeping the crap stirred up.

Also, who is more racist? A group of people that tells you that you can achieve great things and you can get out of life what you put into it, or a group that says that "because you're black, or red, or brown, that you just can't measure up or you're not smart enough to compete"?

Nope, its a systemic thing. Certainly, I can't speak for a black man but frankly, if I was black I would be highly insulted by an elitist bastard (white or black) telling me that I just don't have what it takes to measure up.

Nope, its not white versus black. Its us (average Americans) against them (entrenched elitist snobs and race baiters sitting on their millions, obtained by the blood of the "common folk").

What's gonna suck for these assholes is when the day comes that everyone wakes up and truly sees what's going on.

redneck

Expert
    The problem is in the black community there are not enough black people like glock31c to stand up and say stop being so fuckin stupid but it is getting more and more common

The white community can not fix the black community only the blacks can do that so until they pull together and say enough is enough this will not stop

This cop should not have shot until he saw a firearm

From The Deep Woods

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Since we are talking about this here is a video I thought I would share! http://www.ktrh.com/onair/michael-berry-13986/bill-whittle-ferguson-and-the-real-12703115/

2010 Numbers

Robberies 2009—408,217

Black victim/white offender 2010—62,593

White victim/black offender 2010—320,082

Crime victimization survey 5X black on white vs white on black—raw numbers. But it is misleading since blacks are only about 1/5 the number of whites in the country. There are 197 MM whites vs 38 MM black in the US.

Adjusting for population differences, black perps commit crimes on white victims 25X the rate that whites commit on black victims.

For aggravated assault in particular the black on white rate is 200X higher than white on black.

In 2010, there were 37,500 black on white sex crimes

White on black rapes—0

800000 interracial violent crimes/yr blacks commit 85%

2012 Numbers
    (From the FBI Unified Crime Report and the Census Bureau’s National Crime Victimization Survey)

White on black robbery 2012—54,360

Black on white robbery 2012—278,000

In raw numbers, blacks commit 5 times the number of crimes on white victims than white perpetrators on black victims.

However, in terms of population, there are 198 million whites (2013 Census Estimate) and 42 million black people in the US. In other words, blacks are about 1/5th of the population of whites.

When you adjust for population, whites are 25 times more likely to be a victim of a black criminal than blacks are to be victims of white criminals.

For aggravated assault the numbers are even more stark.

Aggravated Assaults in 2012—760,739

White on black aggravated assault in 2012—17,878

Black on white aggravated assault in 2012—697,217

Accounting for population differences, a white person is 200 times more likely to be the victim of an aggravated assault committed by a black person, than a black person is likely to be of a white person.

Forcible rapes 2012—84,376

Black rapist/white victim in 2012--36,966

White rapist/black victim in 2012--0

JGH

Expert

Glock31c

Master
    Only thing The young blacks want to do is smoke weed do drugs and look and act stupid walking down the street. It the rapers and actors making them think they are thugs or gangster. When they go home to a nice house in the hills with bodyguards just like when they showed the riots they showed a couple stealing hair weave that ain't have nothing to do with so call justice

Scrooge

Marksman
    The double standard and race baiting bottom feeders (Sharpton,Jackson,Farrakahn, ect) are just sickening! Very dangerous for our country. MSM and stupid liberals only fan the flames...

Scrooge

Marksman
    QUOTE=JGH;184501]Jessie, Al and the liberal media could not make any money off this story.[/QUOTE]
    Amen! Another national disgrace, courtesy of of the scumbags who make their living off this crap.
    If the crime is black on black, black on white - nothing said. White cop/black thug = constant media attention, WH, Holder...
    I've got to vomit now...

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Redneck: The white community can not fix the black community only the blacks can do that so until they pull together and say enough is enough this will not stop.

I think the nail has been squarely hit on the head by Redneck. Reading the stats above and listening to the liberal media, you would think it was just the opposite of the stats.

A dysfunctional person or group cannot blame someone else for their dysfunction while refusing to correct the dysfunctional behavior.

Last edited:

bluedog46

Expert
    I have said for sometime, and some are too stupid to believe it, that there is a double standard of how we judge people. If you happen to be white, or look white since many people have more than one ancestry, things are going to basically be a reverse of how they were in the 60s. This will only happen because liberal whites allow this to happen and give groups the power.

There is a double standard of how we are judged and the country is going to hell in a taco basket.

Top Bottom