• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TGD Firearms

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have an attorney here in Pensacola that does NFA Trusts, He will do them for $200 if referred by TGD Firearms. His contact info is:

Bryan J. Hamlin
    The Hamlin Law Firm, P.A.
    526 W. Chase Street
    Pensacola, FL 32502
    (850) 912-8530
    bhamlinlawfirm.com

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not to smart on the laws about this kind of stuff but do you know if he would be able to do this for somebody thats not a resident of FL?

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    let me get this straight...

I pay the guy $200 and I get a trust setup that I can then use to purchase NFA items correct? What about changes to the trust? Additions and such? Thats damn affordable from the other figures I have seen. So much so I havent looked in years.

TGD Firearms

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    let me get this straight...

I pay the guy $200 and I get a trust setup that I can then use to purchase NFA items correct? What about changes to the trust? Additions and such? Thats damn affordable from the other figures I have seen. So much so I havent looked in years.

All your questions need to be addressed to the attorney that I posted here. I just had it set up to offer a discount if you mentioned my shop.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Im a business man, lol but I will add my Class 3 before to long.

Just trying to help out the forum members that are interested in NFA trusts

Good deal!
    I'll be setting up a trust, I've been thinking about it for a while. Thanks for the nudge.
    Jays is gonna love you having class 3. Lol.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    In the last month or so I have been able to compare the prices between Jay's on Garden St. and TGD. Jay's is ....... well ....... Jay's. Not a known fact,however I would be willing to bet that Dave can beat any price at Jay's.

Was into TGD several days ago. As stated before,Dave has more parts for AR's in stock than absolutely ANY other shop(or big store)in the Pensacola area. Tons of MagPul aftermarket parts in black and the ever popular FDE.

If you haven't been in TGD,or have not been in there in the last couple of months ---> take a look. Especially if you need anything in the way of AR stuff. ---- SAWMAN

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have an NFA Dynasty trust setup - good for generation to generation for 360 yrs. I used the attorney recommended by the Silencershop for Florida. In addition to the trust, he provided me with a sample Form1, blank Form 1, Trust Amendment template and sample, How to use the trust and FAQ, Form 4, Form, ATF 5320.20 permission to transport, ATF Certificate of Compliance and sample, and a trustee acceptance form to add new folks to the trust. It cost a little more but I feel I got my moneys worth. Pretty simple process, you log into his web site, fill out a simple questionnaire, they call you for payment and send it to you next day email. You then need to sign and have it witnessed and notarized. Here is the link to the information:

http://www.silencershop.com/support/gun-trust-lawyers/

TGD Firearms

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have an NFA Dynasty trust setup - good for generation to generation for 360 yrs. I used the attorney recommended by the Silencershop for Florida. In addition to the trust, he provided me with a sample Form1, blank Form 1, Trust Amendment template and sample, How to use the trust and FAQ, Form 4, Form, ATF 5320.20 permission to transport, ATF Certificate of Compliance and sample, and a trustee acceptance form to add new folks to the trust. It cost a little more but I feel I got my moneys worth. Pretty simple process, you log into his web site, fill out a simple questionnaire, they call you for payment and send it to you next day email. You then need to sign and have it witnessed and notarized. Here is the link to the information:

http://www.silencershop.com/support/gun-trust-lawyers/

Maybe its just me, but I am a fan of keeping my business local

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For the most part I am too David but are always exceptions. I already had my trust when you posted this, I asked around with my contacts about anyone experienced doing NFA trusts and got a negative response. When it comes to legal documents and proceedings I prefer to know I am working with someone that experienced in the practice I am looking for help with.

TGD Firearms

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For the most part I am too David but are always exceptions. I already had my trust when you posted this, I asked around with my contacts about anyone experienced doing NFA trusts and got a negative response. When it comes to legal documents and proceedings I prefer to know I am working with someone that experienced in the practice I am looking for help with.

I agree, From talking with him for the brief time that I had with him, hes done a lot of them and is very knowledgeable in the gun laws dealing with NFA and trust items. Younger guy but seemed like he knew what he was talking about.

nitro

Tired and retired.
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I also have a Dynasty trust good for 360 years. I actually used the same firm that Famine used. This ensured that I could keep my property in the family for a long time. I got all the same forms, sample forms, etc. He charged me $295.00. Nobody around here offered anything comparable for the price. My experience was pretty much the same as Famines, except he called to make sure I understood everything. Done deal in 24 hours.

Jaxon1023

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Thanks for posting this Dave. I called him up today and it's being setup as we speak. Very nice guy.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Chris, I'll be getting up with you and Dave as well in doing this. Fathers day will be good to me this year.

Top Bottom