• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "QUESTION: "CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS???"

This is very interesting and we all need to...READ IT...(from start to finish)....And send it on to Everyone! ...Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

QUESTION....Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:

Theologically - NO... Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - NO. Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam. (Quran,2:256)(Koran)

scripturally - NO. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - NO. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - NO. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - NO... Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - NO. Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - NO. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - NO. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - NO. Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father...nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore,
    after much study and deliberation.. Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans. Call it what you wish...it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know...or can understand!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will DESTROY US...from within! SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

..........THE MARINES WANT THIS TO ROLL ACROSS THE U.S.A...........

Please don't delete this....
    ...until you send it on.

Good post. Hope the forum is ok with it. Lots of forums are going "public image" concerned with some political correctness

If the colonists had political correctness of "public image" concerns then we would all be british right now.

schavey

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The short answer is "no". Coexistance doesn't fit into their world view.

Sean--Let me add that the short answer is a little longer. Just as there are "good American" Catholics, Protestants, Jews, and other religionists who do not practice "their" religions, there are Muslims who also do not practice theirs. BUT a strict adherent to militant[sometimes referred to as radical] Islam, is now expected to militantly practice Jihad. The overall goal of (global) Jihad is the conquering and subjugation of the non-Islamic world, under shariah law. That includes the expectation that if their religious leaders order them to join sabotage cells, and operate with them to aid in 9/11 types of attacks or worse. they MUST do so [or else they and their extended family's lives are forfeit]. Consider then if such jihadi US Muslims are ordered to plan and execute FT. Hood, Boston Marathon or 9/11 types of massacres, and they do so, they cannot be considered "good Americans".

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One of my classmates and good friend of mine is of Bengali descent. He and his brother are first generation Americans. His brother is a doctor and he is a Lieutenant by rank and nuclear warfare officer by trade. I also know another officer, I believe he's a Lieutenant Commander by now , also Bengali, also Muslim. They are both as good or better of Americans as I've ever known.

I wonder how many said that of Major Hasan ( foot hood shooter)

I hope you are right and want to think its the case, but evidence seems against it.

I was not raised to think ALL people of any race religon or polictal party were bad. I guess I need the Nomex now to. Think Germany,Japan,Viet Nam. The whole Countrys wanted to kill Americans.

Christains disagree with most religans that don't think the same way we are taught. Look at the old testament, Some of them weren't the nicest people in the world and most people live by the new testament, Be around some that like to quote the old testament and you watch your back(Beleave me)

There are radicals in any group and always be. None of us here can follow the bible and all of the comandments there are alot more than 10 and most only follow the ones they want and forget the rest. What makes anyone think that Many muslums don't do the same thing and forget the ones about killing any one who isn't of there faith?

For the ones going to the Va, Do you ask any every dark skined Dr there religon? Maybe the are one of the ones that want to kill us.

I don't think the USA was around when the Karan was written. Ok fire away.

I don't think the usa will be around long when attitudes like this come from our side. Bad enough we get them from the other side.

So I guess someone forgot to tell the 95% Muslim majority Jordanians who have religious freedom written into their constitution and recently rolled out the red carpet for Pope Francis about this intolerance mandated by their God. Notice the billboard off King Abdullah II and Pope Francis shaking hands on display in Jordan surrounded by Jordanian and Vatican flags. No riots or outrage. Not all or even the majority of Muslims have such a radical interpretation of their scripture.

As a Christian I can emphatically state that the Biblical literalist and earth is 6000 years old crowd do not speak for me or the majority of other educated Christians. Neither do the outspoken cultural warriors who advocate a "Christian" based government. It must be that crowd and their black & white mentality who also assume to know more about Islam than theologians with PHD's. But no, redneck Bubba's pastor told him so and those with another viewpoint are just part of Obama's liberal and Muslim agenda. Everyone is in on it even those who worked in government long before Obama took office. I'm no Obama fan but the ODS has reached levels higher than the left afflicted with BDS. ODS = Obama Derangement Syndrome.

I have serious issues with how he has handled the economy and 2nd amendment issues but under no objective viewpoint can it be said that he hasn't been willing to go after Islamist radicals while trying to honor the American public's overwhelming wish to not be in large protracted ground wars in the mid-east.

So all of the Marine Corps down to a man wants this message to roll across America huh ......okay sure they do. Because the brave warriors who have seen 7 or 8 deployments and missed watching their kids grow up just can't wait to once again leave their families, be in a hot sandy shithole, and get into an all out Holy War with over a billon people. How do those of you calling for an all out Holy War think it would work? Just nuke em, bomb em, or gun em down wherever you see them anywhere on the Globe? Ready to up the ante and show Hitler what true genocide looks like I suppose.

You people calling for a modern crusade are fucking nuts and thank God are a small minority. When a clear threat like Al Qaeda or Isis presents it's self we deal with it but no overarching holy wars on entire populations. I shouldn't even have commented on this and am probably dumber for it and no better off but good grief. I can't sit by and watch bat shit crazy delusional rhetoric be spewed by those also representing gun rights and not at least try to present another point of view in this community. Once the left can convince the majority of voters that the majority of gun enthusiast think like you guys we will be lucky to legally own single shot break open shotguns.

How bout a little consistency in the following the Constitution. These men were smart and learned from the mistakes of history in writing the Constitution. Separation of Church and State is every bit as crystal clear as the 2nd amendment. Both are fundamental principles vital to the preservation of freedom and justice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

First off, if you are bashing the marine corps get a life and have a little respect and appreciation. If you are not my apologies if I misread your post.

Second the further we get from Christianity, the more multicultural and politically correct the country comes the worse it seems to get. They call the people who were in their prime in the 50s the greatest generation ever.

Since the potus is breaking the Constitution everyday and wants the 2nd Amendment abolished, we might be more interested in using the 2nd for a fight of our own in the USA. He has back stabbed Israel and stopped weapons shipments to them, had muslim brotherhood advisors who are terrorist, so how is he friendly to those fighting isis a year late at that. he was also warned ahead of time about the recent beheading and did nothing to try and free the guys.

I think we all know about Obama. He is almost as bad a disgrace as those who voted for him.

IF you recall he wanted ( along with rino john McCain and Lindsay grahm) to arm the rebels in Syria. Well that is the people we are fighting now.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One of my classmates and good friend of mine is of Bengali descent. He and his brother are first generation Americans. His brother is a doctor and he is a Lieutenant by rank and nuclear warfare officer by trade. I also know another officer, I believe he's a Lieutenant Commander by now , also Bengali, also Muslim. They are both as good or better of Americans as I've ever known.

I was not raised to think ALL people of any race religon or polictal party were bad. I guess I need the Nomex now to. Think Germany,Japan,Viet Nam. The whole Countrys wanted to kill Americans.

Christains disagree with most religans that don't think the same way we are taught. Look at the old testament, Some of them weren't the nicest people in the world and most people live by the new testament, Be around some that like to quote the old testament and you watch your back(Beleave me)

There are radicals in any group and always be. None of us here can follow the bible and all of the comandments there are alot more than 10 and most only follow the ones they want and forget the rest. What makes anyone think that Many muslums don't do the same thing and forget the ones about killing any one who isn't of there faith?

For the ones going to the Va, Do you ask any every dark skined Dr there religon? Maybe the are one of the ones that want to kill us.

I don't think the USA was around when the Karan was written. Ok fire away.

So I guess someone forgot to tell the 95% Muslim majority Jordanians who have religious freedom written into their constitution and recently rolled out the red carpet for Pope Francis about this intolerance mandated by their God. Notice the billboard off King Abdullah II and Pope Francis shaking hands on display in Jordan surrounded by Jordanian and Vatican flags. No riots or outrage. Not all or even the majority of Muslims have such a radical interpretation of their scripture.

As a Christian I can emphatically state that the Biblical literalist and earth is 6000 years old crowd do not speak for me or the majority of other educated Christians. Neither do the outspoken cultural warriors who advocate a "Christian" based government. It must be that crowd and their black & white mentality who also assume to know more about Islam than theologians with PHD's. But no, redneck Bubba's pastor told him so and those with another viewpoint are just part of Obama's liberal and Muslim agenda. Everyone is in on it even those who worked in government long before Obama took office. I'm no Obama fan but the ODS has reached levels higher than the left afflicted with BDS. ODS = Obama Derangement Syndrome.

I have serious issues with how he has handled the economy and 2nd amendment issues but under no objective viewpoint can it be said that he hasn't been willing to go after Islamist radicals while trying to honor the American public's overwhelming wish to not be in large protracted ground wars in the mid-east.

So all of the Marine Corps down to a man wants this message to roll across America huh ......okay sure they do. Because the brave warriors who have seen 7 or 8 deployments and missed watching their kids grow up just can't wait to once again leave their families, be in a hot sandy shithole, and get into an all out Holy War with over a billon people. How do those of you calling for an all out Holy War think it would work? Just nuke em, bomb em, or gun em down wherever you see them anywhere on the Globe? Ready to up the ante and show Hitler what true genocide looks like I suppose.

You people calling for a modern crusade are fucking nuts and thank God are a small minority. When a clear threat like Al Qaeda or Isis presents it's self we deal with it but no overarching holy wars on entire populations. I shouldn't even have commented on this and am probably dumber for it and no better off but good grief. I can't sit by and watch bat shit crazy delusional rhetoric be spewed by those also representing gun rights and not at least try to present another point of view in this community. Once the left can convince the majority of voters that the majority of gun enthusiast think like you guys we will be lucky to legally own single shot break open shotguns.

How bout a little consistency in the following the Constitution. These men were smart and learned from the mistakes of history in writing the Constitution. Separation of Church and State is every bit as crystal clear as the 2nd amendment. Both are fundamental principles vital to the preservation of freedom and justice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Since the potus is breaking the Constitution everyday and wants the 2nd Amendment abolished, we might be more interested in using the 2nd for a fight of our own in the USA. He has back stabbed Israel and stopped weapons shipments to them, had muslim brotherhood advisors who are terrorist, so how is he friendly to those fighting isis a year late at that. he was also warned ahead of time about the recent beheading and did nothing to try and free the guys.

Fletch! It's not about going to war against them.....it's about "The need to know". Not to worry though, they'll soon be in a neighborhood near you!
    Check out the environment around Detroit!

They gripe to come here and then want to turn the place into where they left? I don't get it. I see women with those masks on and after things "It must be the ugliest ************ ever". I say "They have their own countries". Why come to mine.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well I do differentiate the Muslims who do not try to kill us from the ones that have and are trying to kill us, those are the one that we should annihilate, if others get in the way I cannot help it. Those Muslims sitting on the sideline and not espousing their view or trying to change the US into a muslim state are ok for now, still guilty if they do not speak against the radicals. Since we have a muslim leaning potus and his advisers are sympathizers and the muslim brotherhood we really do not have an effective solution to wipe the terrorists out. The real war against muslim extremist will have top wait for a real leader.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Okay well thanks for the heads up. So if I see a Muslim family move in What should I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could and should be vigilant.

Exactly! I just can't see what these Muslim sympathizers are thinking??? There are so many examples of how brutal and Evil Islam is that's it should blow anyone's mind. The rules for women are not limited to just the radicals and those alone should wake anyone up. Dumb!!!!

Ok, I'll follow the train of thought from the thread then. It must be that all Southerners are inbred hicks and the Westboro Baptist Church must speak for and represent all Baptists. I mean I've read both on the internet so they must be true; correct? That's as ridiculous as saying all blacks are lazy, all American Indians are drunks, and all gun owners are murderers.
    It's not sympathizing with Muslims, it's being a good American and judging a person fairly according to their actions not the actions of "their people".

In keeping with the theme of the thread I'll ask how a Christian can be both a good Christian and good American if he works for a company that has women in leadership positions since 1 Timothy 2:12 says

Damn libs gave us women's lib. Don't blame Christians for that. ( a joke ladies)

I love how both you and Frank avoided the question of how you can be both a good Christian and good American since the bible doesn't allow you to be both in modern day America. Do you choose your faith or your country?

I don't think I said you owed anyone anything. There are plenty of Muslims in America that don't owe you anything either. Do you think I'm stupid because I'm pointing out that lumping a group of people together based on the actions of some is not only ignorant, it's un-American.
    The gun grabbers lump us in with the crazies doing these mass shootings and you guys whine like bitches about it, but think it's perfectly acceptable to do the same to other people because a minority of them are crazy ass zealots.

Just to clear a few things up, I have no love for Muslims, I have no love for terrorists, I have no love for Muslim terrorists. I also have no love for bigots or hypocrites. What I do have love for is my family, my country, and my god. It's been fun, but I'll drop out so I don't interfere with the cross burning. :party:

A cross is not burned. I don't condone the klan, but the idea is that the light of Jesus is shining over the earth.

BS Frank, every liberal gun grabber in the country has equated gun owners to Lanza and those like him. If you haven't seen you're either blind, stupid or dishonest.

And most of those same people are very supportive of both legal and illegal immigration by people wanting to change the fabric of our nation like muslims.

Just Dave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I do differentiate the Muslims who do not try to kill us from the ones that have and are trying to kill us, those are the one that we should annihilate, if others get in the way I cannot help it. Those Muslims sitting on the sideline and not espousing their view or trying to change the US into a muslim state are ok for now, still guilty if they do not speak against the radicals. Since we have a muslim leaning potus and his advisers are sympathizers and the muslim brotherhood we really do not have an effective solution to wipe the terrorists out. The real war against muslim extremist will have top wait for a real leader.

The problem is this country has too many hypocrites. For instance, no one has spoken up about the inhalation of the Indian nations. A campaign that was carried out with a bunch of white Anglo Saxon Protestants. So we are to believe that "white is right" based on this forum. That was your president Lincoln by the way...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    No, it is due to your straw argument that has nothing to do with muslim extremists killing, raping and cutting heads off today and terrorizing the world...maybe update your argument to something relevant.

Just Dave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So you are saying that this never happened to any other populace...ever? Good for you. And what in the world is a "straw argument"? Must be some media buzz phrase that you learned lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARgument

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Only good ones a dead one

Lets not forget.. it was muzzies that flew into our Towers in New York... and the word muslim you should use the slang as in muzzie.
    muslim is not only a so called religion but a way of life... i have a customer that lives in my hood thats a muzzie... going to pay him a visit..

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom