• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got 3 lug 9mm barrels on order from tros. They were supposed to be here mid June. Still waiting. I've got some before. It's a great product but there's a wait.

That was my worry, I don't want to be quoted 4-6 weeks, and wait 8-12.

I have my eye on an FN P90 barrel that is on Gunbroker right now, if it doesn't get too crazy I will bid on it. The folks who took over for DDLES, Quarter Circle 10, also plan to produce some P90 barrels in the next few weeks and after talking to him, if that comes to fruition I will pick one up from him. I guess the worst case looks like mid november from CMMG, or the HDD barrel and adaptor if I get too impatient.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What are the form 3 times looking like now? I have decided that I am going to get in line for a couple of suppressors, and I don't know if I should try to find them in stock locally, or if I will be in for a long wait if I have them ordered in.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    A few questions as I get ready to do my first e-file on a form 1.

Do you sign, print the entire form back to sign, and then scan back into Adobe to upload the completed form?

Are they as picky about the trust being printed back to back as they are the form, or do they accept the single side print on that legal document?

I read on a circular from ATF that the compliance form is not required to entities, is that true when e-filing or are you uploading a compliance statement form as well?

SBR first, then the cans start! :becky:

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    There's no signature with the eforms.

The only things you should have to upload are the trust and a pic of the gun you're going to sbr.

They don't care about front and back for the trust. each upload needs to be less than 3mb. If your trust is larger, you can break it up into pieces.

No compliance form for the trust.

I've not eformed anything in several months so I may have old info.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Thanks for the quick response Little Jack. If any updates are available I am sure members will chime in. A great thing about this forum, the ready sharing of information!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I scanned and uploaded my trust, certification of trust, schedule a, and the assignment of property as one PDF on the last 4 I've done, last one was received back last month I think. I didn't sign anything or submit a compliance form or picture of the SBR's. Doesn't seem like they are too particular, which is a little odd to me.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just did another one last week. Like was said it's electronic signature. Took me longer to get my updated trust scanned and uploaded than it did to get the form filled out.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Found out what you meant Don, tried a few tries to get the document small enough for it to upload. At the lower resolutions it is not readable. Will find a better scanner to scan it in with. Now I know!

Last edited:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    These times are really fantastic, makes it a little too easy to spend $$!

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    hey, two quick questions for you all. I'm looking to submit my first for a SBR I haven't looked at the site very closely as I'm waiting on my trust paperwork. But how to pay the $200.00? I'm guessing there's some way to do it online when you submit the form? And also, is it better to add the firearm to the trust before you submit or does it really matter? Does the ATF want to see that it's already been added to the trust before approving?

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You can pay with a CC.

They haven't seemed real picky on the Schedule A for Trusts that I've submitted so far. I've heard both sides of whether or not you should add the item to the schedule A upon submission. It's up to you. They've got a list of all your NFA items anyway.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just wanted to thank you guys again for all the info. I just submitted my first form 1 for a SBR using my trust. I'm so giddy right now it's just embarrassing really. I can't wait to get that stamp and put the stock on this pistol.
    DSC05934_zpsf2aca05d.jpg

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just a quick question, or two, about this process since I'm new to it. I submitted my form 1 on Jan 12th and they took the money out on Jan 14th. Is that normal? I would of thought that they wouldn't take it out until close to the very end after it had met all the wickets and was going to be approved. And also, when I look at the form 1 on my account it already has a "Permit Number". Will this eventually be like a tax stamp number or it is used for anything that you guys know of?

Top Bottom