• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    -------> :bump: <------
    AND ....... Will most gladly meet up with the prospective buyer ANYWHERE for only $1.50 per mile(round trip) ....... in advance. --- SAWMAN

Tailbreaker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sawman, I've got a paycheck full of overtime coming tomorrow, if you still have it, I'll be contacting you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tailbreaker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm out, I decided to pay off some bills instead. Damn, I hate being a responsible adult

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    NOW INCLUDED ---> Weigand Flat Top Scope Base .. Silver in Color .. in pkg .. never mounted.

This base attaches to the integral bases on the MINI so that you can mount a set of rings or a Dot type of sight to the MINI. This will be no extra cost. --- SAWMAN

bamabob

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Salman you change your mind on trades, please let the me know. I have an nice AR plus money. Bamabob bristol, fl.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Back up for sale gentlemen. The new price(in the OP) is FIRM . . and the absolute lowest that this weapon will ever go.
    The deal will be FTT at my house in Cantonment.
    This offer will be available for a limited time. Thanks for all the interest. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah,I'm firmly in first place I believe. Couple of Franks come close though.
    I have reserched the selling price of this exact same gun chambered in 223/5.56. The 6.8SPC chambering produces much more power. Even more than the MINI-30. It is also the rarest of all the MINI's except the few produced in 222Rem.
    I sure thought that it would have sold by now. ANYWAY . . . . . ??? --- SAWMAN

bjstone193

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm really surprised this hasn't sold yet......Love the rifle and set up.....problem for me is that if they were selling river boats on the mississippi for a nickle, all I could
    do is run up and down the banks yelling "that's cheap, that's cheap"...LOL old Roy Clark joke!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Simple for me . . . the 223 and the 7.62 Mini's are going for about the same price. I feel that the 6.8SPC version will do everything that the other two will do . . . AND MORE. Also there were not near as many of them made. And extremely few being sold or traded. Check Gunbroker snd see how many there are.
    I believe that my "problem" is that I have never advertised it anywhere else. Even on the 6.8 Forum. So I suspect it is my own fault that this gun hasn't sold. Another reason is,I will not ship. FTF only.
    Why this,and some of my other for sale adds,seem to piss people off is beyond me though. I cannot understand what difference it could make to some how long an add stays up,or how often it was bumped,as long as it was as per forum rules.
    I am starting to believe that people realize that it is not really important to me weather I sell an item or not and it pisses them off.
    I betcha the forums admin doesn't care how long an add stays up. More views,more advertisements,more revinue ,just a good buisness practice. This . . . IMO. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    BUMP . . . .
    Remember you can quite easily scope/sight this gun to turn it into a great deer stand weapon. Using the 120gr Hornady SST's would be a great combo for hogs and deer.
    Short OAL and lighter weight will make it great for a female or youth. And easy to handle in a deer/hog blind. --- SAWMAN

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guess you can call it the BABY 270?

Based upon the .30 Remington cartridge,[6] it is midway between the 5.56×45mm NATO and 7.62×51mm NATO in bore diameter and muzzle energy. It uses the same diameter bullet (not usually the same weight) as the venerable .270 Winchester hunting cartridge.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Typically,the bullets used are <121grs. Personally,I like 'em light and fast with no lead. BARNES TSX/TTSX are great killers as is the Hornady 120gr SST and Federal Fusion.
    There are quite a few factory loads for this chambering nowdays. Some are fairly cheap like the S&B loads. ---- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I figure . . . . .
    * These guns are fairly rare (check the interweb).
    * Those of you that own a weapon chambered in 6.8SPC should definately have this(and my ammo listed for sale).
    * Nobody else has one and you will be the "belle of the ball" next weekend at your shootin' range. --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Erin Davis off Facebook asked about this gun, I sent her the ad and the link, I did not tell her your last name or phone, she said she lived close to pensacola. Very pretty young lady married to a hunter and she certainly hunts. Good Luck

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom