• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    For sale is a new version(582,heavy bbl)Ruger Mini-14 chambered in 6.8SPC. This weapon is all stainless with a Rynite stock. It has a forward protected blade sight and a rear peep. The weapon has had a trigger job and now breaks at 4lbs 6ozs with no creep. I have added a carry strap which I will take off if the buyer prefers it gone.

The gun has the normal 18.5" bbl and it comes with the origional rings(stainless)that it was shipped with. It will also come with three(3)ORIGIONAL Ruger 5 shot mags marked "Ruger 6.8SPC",and two 10 shot ASC mags. NO blemish on the silver mag ... just the lighting.

I will make available for purchase some 115gr Federal Fusion ammo.

This weapon is in super condition (98%+) and being all stainless,will certinly take all that nature can dish out. $775. FTF in Cantonment. NO TRADES I will ONLY consider sales to members that have at least 30 posts on this forum. An "I"ll take it" on open forum,followed by a PM and a phone call is the way that I do buisness. Thanks for looking. --- SAWMAN
    EDIT TO ADD: Now Included --> WEIGAND Flat Top Base,Silver in Color . . .
    PLEASE NOTE ---> I WILL NOT DEAL WITH ANY LIBERAL AND/OR DEMOCRAT.

Attachments

• 5806.jpg
      5806.jpg
      11 KB · Views: 3,836
    • DSC01020.jpg
      DSC01020.jpg
      254.7 KB · Views: 3,850
    • DSC01027.jpg
      DSC01027.jpg
      424.1 KB · Views: 3,874
    • DSC01026.jpg
      DSC01026.jpg
      359.7 KB · Views: 3,880
    Last edited:

Chaos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mini 14 6.8 SPC

Had mine out today Bill, love this gun, wish I needed another one! 150yds, Nosler AccuBond 110 gn, H322 27.9gns, 2558 fps, close enough for me...GLWS Mark

Attachments

• August 2 2014 035.jpg
      August 2 2014 035.jpg
      99.1 KB · Views: 3,624

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Thanks Mark ....... yep,these are great shooting guns. I feel that they are by far the most accurate line of Mini's ever produced.

Good shootin' --- SAWMAN

safetyfirst

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So the price drop is $750, or are you bumping it and lowering it even more? I didn't understand. Also, how do you edit your own post at the top? I'm still learning. I notice this posted way back in the end of July. I remember seeing it back then.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Naaaaaaw .... he had a Mini-30 that did not shoot "good enough" (?) so he sold it.

Me and Mark(Chaos) are the only two 'round these parts that own one of these weapons. AND ....... ask him what he thinks of his. --- SAWMAN
    Edit To Add: ---> Actually,see his post #3 above.

Last edited:

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Naaaaaaw .... he had a Mini-30 that did not shoot "good enough" (?) so he sold it.

Me and Mark(Chaos) are the only two 'round these parts that own one of these weapons. AND ....... ask him what he thinks of his. --- SAWMAN
    Edit To Add: ---> Actually,see his post #3 above.

Oh that's right, memory is slipping, like my back...

DKWITT

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Would you sell it this Saturday and meet me half way at Tallahassee

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Absolutely ........ This is how it will work.

You mail me a USPS MO in the amount of $200. I will cash it before I leave for Tallahassee. This money will be NON-TRANSFUNDABLE and will not go towards the $750 for the gun. When the MO is cashed I will PM you for a meeting place in Tallahassee. The price of the gun will remain $750US

It will be a 200+ mile drive for me plus a 8 hr day. the $200 will be my comp. Good day to you sir. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I'm tryin' to remain the sweet guy that I usually am here. It is simply all about economics ... right ??

I usually try to put a bottom dollar price on the firearms that I sell. If I/we stray too far from the meet to sell place,pretty soon it will involve an "overnight". I simply consider my above "per diem". --- SAWMAN

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm tryin' to remain the sweet guy that I usually am here. It is simply all about economics ... right ??

I usually try to put a bottom dollar price on the firearms that I sell. If I/we stray too far from the meet to sell place,pretty soon it will involve an "overnight". I simply consider my above "per diem". --- SAWMAN

I thought you handled that perfectly, much better than I would have., especially with a 2 post member proposing one of the most absurd offers in GCGF history. I was imagining the rampage and trail of carnage you'd leave if you actually drove and he was a no-show, lol... Id be watching you on the news!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom