0   0   0
    Jays has got one for $799.00

kledger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    this just sounds odd.

whats next, jays with a $400 PMR?

i was amazed when they had glocks fair prices at the milton show....

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Tgd is forcing them to be some sort of competitive.
    Tis true, but it's too little too late in my opinion... all I have to think about is PMags priced at $70 each and I drive by with middle fingers in the air.

Even if that KSG was 300 bucks I wouldn't walk in to Jays.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    tis true, but it's too little too late in my opinion... All i have to think about is pmags priced at $70 each and i drive by with middle fingers in the air.

Even if that ksg was 300 bucks i wouldn't walk in to jays.

$70 wtf?!?!?

Cjones

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jay himself couldnt be greater to deal with, his kronies always leave a sour taste (minus one or two gents)

Probably needs to downsize, the Jays empire got too big and i dont think many were buying

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Maybe Jay's has turned over a new leaf. Maybe they had to or go out of business.
    A buddy of mine said he bought a Ruger LCP from them at a sale over 4th of July for $259. I thought he was pulling my leg but apparently not.

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jay himself couldnt be greater to deal with, his kronies always leave a sour taste (minus one or two gents)

Probably needs to downsize, the Jays empire got too big and i dont think many were buying

Yeah, he has a couple of guys that are ok to deal with at his downtown store. But at the show, I seek him out if I want something on his table.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Yeah, he has a couple of guys that are ok to deal with at his downtown store. But at the show, I seek him out if I want something on his table.

Justin is ok. A bit of a blunt instrument, but nice overall.

I CANT STAND! The pale jackass with the combover. Ughhh!

Baileyguns

Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gee, he's come down a thousand dollars from his original price. Nice of him to decide to come back to earth on his prices.... he must have fucked over everyone who was naïve enough to pay the outrageous premiums he was demanding a year ago.....It's nice to see at least some people don't forget what an asshole he is. This must be the Wal-Mart approach to business now. Anyone with any scruples would tell that guy to shit in his fist before they gave him a nickel. I LOVE listening to the Jays horror stories that always end in "...and I'll never go back there again." There are PLENTY of fair dealers in this area who are not just "fair weather" pricing....go see one of us.

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gee, he's come down a thousand dollars from his original price. Nice of him to decide to come back to earth on his prices.... he must have fucked over everyone who was naïve enough to pay the outrageous premiums he was demanding a year ago.....It's nice to see at least some people don't forget what an asshole he is. This must be the Wal-Mart approach to business now. Anyone with any scruples would tell that guy to shit in his fist before they gave him a nickel. I LOVE listening to the Jays horror stories that always end in "...and I'll never go back there again." There are PLENTY of fair dealers in this area who are not just "fair weather" pricing....go see one of us.

He might be an asshole but the guy is bigger than any other local dealer so something has to be said for his marketing and business prowlness which has allowed him to open 4 locations fully stocked, purchase huge amounts of real estate and a large car collection.

Egordon71

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Rather pay $899 elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zombieh8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I've had good experiences and just ok experiences at jays, their prices are usually outrageous, but they'll come down to what everyone else is selling for, all you have to do is ask. Some of the guys who work their are complete dumbasses though. There's a Mexican gentleman at the pensacola store who's great to deal with.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would rather do business with Companies supporting our Forum.

It's all nice and good feeling to support those that support and are on the forum etc... The sad reality is that people that run their business on a forum and try to get business from a forum usually end up in the toilet. Why is that?? It's because everyone expects some "forum" good buddy discount and it just keeps going till the business is run into the ground from forum business that expects certain prices etc... I'm not saying that it happens to all businesses that advertise or are on a subject based forum. But I've seen my fair share of businesses that have went under after getting on the local forums and I've seen those that finally got off the forums to save their business. Can't please everyone and all it takes is one pissed off customer to make it a bad day for a business on the forums.

And I am referring to multiple sites and businesses of all kinds in the local area. The successful ones tend to stay out of the forum mess. And if they do participate, they don't participate as an individual with input. They keep their posts to simple info about their business and keep their personal opinions to themselves. And they definitely don't let their employees get on the forums to represent the business etc... That's where things can get nasty.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    TP, most today are on Facebook too so I see the forum as a better venue, it takes all avenues to be a successful business.

I do business with only one guy now, Nate(aka little jacks guns). I don't ask him for a buddy discount. I just ask what can you do for "this". Always competitive prices.

Top Bottom