Patriot Mobile

.40 S&W vs trigger finger....GRAPHIC....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cpn..not calling u a liar..but that's one heck of a story..I don't think I've ever received a gun w my hands in front of the barrel..how on earth was he holding it..me thinks there is more to his "story"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redneck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep think about it they couldn't say that one of are LEO pointed the gun at his partners hand and pulled the trigger

From The Deep Woods

cpn.jp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep..just passing it on as told to me. I thought the pics were worth sharing to remind us to ALWAYS be aware. The outcome of this incident could have been MUCH worse!
    Cpn..not calling u a liar..but that's one heck of a story..I don't think I've ever received a gun w my hands in front of the barrel..how on earth was he holding it..me thinks there is more to his "story"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He said fingers were never near trigger.
    They never are.

Anybody heard of any problems with M&Ps?
    Nope. Just like a Glock, there are redundant safeties inside an M&P. Unless the stars, planets, solar systems, and galaxies all aligned just so while the guy was standing on his head while juggling a bucket of monkeys, it is so darn near impossible to get an unmodified M&P to fire with out pulling the trigger.

Cjones

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Basically impossible for it to "go off" unless its a Jimenez. Luckily with the right wording some retard gets to keep his job.

Gene

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Muzzle awareness! Nuff said Suffice to say hope he shoots left handed cause his right is f#€£*d.

helo_hunter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thinking the gun may of been dropped or tossed and an instinctive grab put fingers in front of the barrel. Still working on how the gun was fired......

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    A friends Rem.870 that I had watched him unload outside and then put in the corner of my Granny's bedroom went off while everyone in the house was at the breakfast table.When we rushed into the bedroom it was still standing where he had left it along with my brothers and my Steven's. It blew a hole in the bedroom ceiling and right on thru the roof, since that morning I have never trusted an empty gun unless I was looking at the empty chamber and if I look away I consider it loaded until I see the chamber again.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    A friends Rem.870 that I had watched him unload outside and then put in the corner of my Granny's bedroom went off while everyone in the house was at the breakfast table.When we rushed into the bedroom it was still standing where he had left it along with my brothers and my Steven's. It blew a hole in the bedroom ceiling and right on thru the roof, since that morning I have never trusted an empty gun unless I was looking at the empty chamber and if I look away I consider it loaded until I see the chamber again.

I'm sorry, but an empty gun has never gone off, it just isn't possible , it defies science. But the pump and lever actions can be tricky and fool you if not very careful

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm sorry, but an empty gun has never gone off, it just isn't possible , it defies science. But the pump and lever actions can be tricky and fool you if not very careful

It definitely wasn't EMPTY to be able to blow a hole thru my Granny's roof. My point was my brother and I had watched him rack the slide until no more shells were ejected and we all assumed it was empty( Big F'nnn Mistake). Since that experience at 14 years old I have considered all guns loaded until I see the empty chamber

Top Bottom