• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    I just hear'ed tell that Dave at TGD Firearms could be fixin' to start selling NIGHT VISION. Someone had better ask him before some people here buy somewhere else. :blah: --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Nate, have you found it difficult to sell because you are not a service center, repair station and carry spare parts with technicians? Seems those guys are doing a lot of business lately and that is where I buy mine from, generally.

Little Jack

Master
    Nate, have you found it difficult to sell because you are not a service center, repair station and carry spare parts with technicians? Seems those guys are doing a lot of business lately and that is where I buy mine from, generally.
    My thoughts on why I don't sell stuff....

I've got a couple of distributors that offer NVG/FLIR items. I posted up several months back and the only person that showed any interest was Dazee. NVG/FLIR stuff is a pretty small market.

The stuff is high dollar so most people aren't going to be looking for it. Because it's high dollar, sales tax shrinks my margin by quite a bit so some of the stuff isn't worth selling because I can't make money and save you any money/compete with internet prices.

I have a real job and no store front so not everyone knows I'm here or what I offer because this is really the only place that I "advertise"

As far as the tech/parts stuff. If they sell parts, I can get those from distributors. Wouldn't you send a warranted item back to the manufacturer? Are you buying direct from them?

You are all welcome to buy your stuff where you want. You can PM me to see what kind of pricing I can give you but you're going to need to know what you want and you're going to need to be willing to wait a little while for it.

If you're an impulse buyer and or a tire kicker I can't help you much.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    you took that wrong Nate, sorry. You do a great job on your stuff. I was speaking the NV and thermal only since it is high dollar then very technical and the MFG's do support some dealers especially when they can carry spare parts and fix the units.

Daezee

Master
    I just hear'ed tell that Dave at TGD Firearms could be fixin' to start selling NIGHT VISION. Someone had better ask him before some people here buy somewhere else. :blah: --- SAWMAN

I believe he had some night vision, right hand side display case, all the way to the right.

Little Jack

Master
    Frank, didn't take it personally or as an attack. just thinking out loud. most people don't know I sell or what I sell and even fewer people want to spend that much money on any sort of gear

Dan1612

Master
    I believe he had some night vision, right hand side display case, all the way to the right.

Yup. Bottom right. Well priced stuff too, but it's been there for a while.

I wish I had a place to hunt, just so I could justify all the cool gear like that.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Nate, I think you do a hellofajob and offer some great deals...yeah for the most part, except for Dan we are a bunch of cheap bastards here on the forum.

poff09

Marksman
    Frugal...NO...thrifty...NO...just too broke...I'd love to buy more guns and a bunch of NV stuff (even tho that would be to just look cool) but then y'all would see me with my GCGF cup under a bridge begging for moneh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom