Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any local sightings yet?

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just watched a review on it..seems great and even a decent price (for HK anyways)..good luck finding 1 and let us kno what u think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Would like to finger one myself, it looks comfy. Never owned a P30 but shot one on a few occasions, had the best ergos Ive ever felt in a pistol. Take the comfort of a P30 AND striker fired? Sounds like a win. Looking forward to hearing aabout any reliability issues. I have no interest in the full size, but would be interested in a sub compact if they ever came out with one

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone pick ome of these up yet?? Im looking hard at one at my LGS but was wondering if anyone had any issues

jdubya87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I purchased one recently online and took it to Santa Rosa this past weekend. I have owned a few HK USP pistols and an HK 45C, which would be comparable as far as ergos and materials to the HK 45C. The VP9 exudes quality, and the accuracy potential is definitely there if you are used to a striker fired trigger. Compared to a Glock trigger, the takeup is shorter, the break is crisp and light, and the reset is smooth and not too long. I have owned a Walther PPQ, the first generation, and for what it's worth, as people like to compare the triggers, the HK is very similar, I would just say that the reset on the PPQ is shorter. Break may be lighter on the HK though. Overall it is a very nice pistol. I would like larger capacity mags, but the Taylor Freelance extended basepads made for the Border Patrol P30's will fit, so there's that. Any P30 night sights should fit also. Spend enough time online and you should be able to find mags priced between $30-40. It's a nice pistol, and gets you into an HK pistol for $200 less than where the P30 threshold used to be. I just like my CZ's better and would rather spend the money on modding them.

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Anyone pick ome of these up yet?? Im looking hard at one at my LGS but was wondering if anyone had any issues

I ran about 150 rounds through mine the other day. very good handling 9mm polymer pistol. tried a mix of FMJ/JHP/reloads with no problems. Ejection pattern was consistent and predictable. what I like the most is the trigger dynamics. the distance from trigger reset to trigger break is maybe about 1/4". very easy to shoot fast. well balanced single weight recoil spring. not oversprung like some other polymer pistol that makes it very sensitive to limp-wristing. overall, excellent value for the money. they can be had for $599 if you shop around.

RevSteve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Tgd had one in for a minute and it sold fast! But go see Dave he will order you one.

RevSteve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Wow. I'm slow. I even tried to trade you for it. Haha. You sure you don't want it's Austrian counterpart in 45

jdubya87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wow. I'm slow. I even tried to trade you for it. Haha. You sure you don't want it's Austrian counterpart in 45

Nah, got out of 45acp awhile ago. Everything I own is in 9mm or 9x18. I appreciate it though. Really looking for another CZ more than anything.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking for any updates from you VP9 owners? Any reliability problems? Any other problems? Ive been shopping around and would like to purchase one here in the next couple weeks.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got one this summer. It's been 100% out of the box and eats anything I feed it. Fast, accurate and very comfortable to shoot.

Go ahead and splurge for the night sight equipped model - you'll be glad you did.

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Looking for any updates from you VP9 owners? Any reliability problems? Any other problems? Ive been shopping around and would like to purchase one here in the next couple weeks.

its a solid gun. GTG. buy with confidence.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got one this summer. It's been 100% out of the box and eats anything I feed it. Fast, accurate and very comfortable to shoot.

Go ahead and splurge for the night sight equipped model - you'll be glad you did.

That the LE package with the extra mag?

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Are they actually night sights or are they glow in the dark paint? Or am I thinking of the p30?

Top Bottom