• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You all welcome to watch the shoot out at the OK Corall tomorrow. It is suposed to start at around 4 pm. Every one is welcome to watch and shoot if you want. It will be fun no matter who win's Just hope someonr chears for me a nd be sure to take pictures. Santa Rosa Shooting Club.

Mods move if needed

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry

Every time I see ur name this pic is all I can think of. AhhahahahahahahahBann

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      91.6 KB · Views: 261

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Don't worry Snow , I'll cheer you on.
    And if anyone else wants to join the showdown, you're welcome to, and you get $20 from each participant if you win.
    No, seriously, since I missed the meetup, I'm kinda hoping this becomes like a little meet up of sorts.
    Calculates Steps, Teotwawki, and Champ62 expressed some interest in joining. Hopefully DirtySteve will join too, he's a fungi. Maybe DaBreeze and BFisher too. I really want to shoot Wayne's 9mm RO, since I'm thinking about buying one.
    One of my problems with guns is that you can't usually test drive them before buying, so I'm bringing some of mine for others to shoot if you're in the market, or just for fun. All are welcome to shoot any of mine, just let me know you're coming to make sure I bring plenty of ammo.

Wilson Combat Protector Lightweight
    Colt Delta Elite
    Desert Eagle 50AE
    S&W 500 Magnum 4"
    S&W 500 Magnum 8"

Showdown is at 4PM, but I'll be there as soon as I can after hopefully some good productivity in my office. I know Snow will be there all day practicing. Lol.

Santa Rosa Shooting Center
    6950 Quintette Road
    Pace Fl. 32571

4PM

Last edited:

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hope you guys have fun.

The Alabama boys need to have a pistol shoot one weekend. I do not really care about the competition but would be nice to try different guns. I am too lazy to drive that far. LOL

Joe

Champ62

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll be there, bringing some guns, nothing special. I was worried, wife made an appointment for me to get her car fixed in the am and then told me.....see ya'll tomorrow. Not in the competition, snowbird might be a sleeper.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Being a fellow Yankee and old man and Army , I will root for ya Snowbird **GO BIRD!!** I won't put any money on ya but I will root for ya!
    PS: be very careful dryfiring at the TV, been thru 2 doing that!.

Last edited:

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    :laser: Does dry fireing at the TV count as practicing?

Yeah, it does. I used to recommend it to the really bad shooter's on the ECSO qualifications range sessions that I mentored when I worked there. A lot never practiced on a range, so dry fire was better than nothing. With the scarcity of ammo lot of folks may start doing dry fire practice. LOL

DaBreeze

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't worry Snow , I'll cheer you on.
    And if anyone else wants to join the showdown, you're welcome to, and you get $20 from each participant if you win.
    No, seriously, since I missed the meetup, I'm kinda hoping this becomes like a little meet up of sorts.
    Calculates Steps, Teotwawki, and Champ62 expressed some interest in joining. Hopefully DirtySteve will join too, he's a fungi. Maybe DaBreeze and BFisher too. I really want to shoot Wayne's 9mm RO, since I'm thinking about buying one.
    One of my problems with guns is that you can't usually test drive them before buying, so I'm bringing some of mine for others to shoot if you're in the market, or just for fun. All are welcome to shoot any of mine, just let me know you're coming to make sure I bring plenty of ammo.

Wilson Combat Protector Lightweight
    Colt Delta Elite
    Desert Eagle 50AE
    S&W 500 Magnum 4"
    S&W 500 Magnum 8"

Showdown is at 4PM, but I'll be there as soon as I can after hopefully some good productivity in my office. I know Snow will be there all day practicing. Lol.

Santa Rosa Shooting Center
    6950 Quintette Road
    Pace Fl. 32571

4PM

Dan
    I can't make it tomorrow afternoon but I can meet around mid morning to get you the RO9mm.
    What time and where is the most convenient for you ?

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    :laser:Another 500 rounds dry fired. I'm bringing the Mini 14,the 30/06 BDL.The riot 12 gauge,The 45 and the mark 2 with a set of target grips on it. You are welcome to shoot any of them. Just bring your own ammo. Come on out. It's gona be alot of fun for every body.

Someone is got to take Dans money!!!! Hope it's me.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My guess is a ringer walked in and took all thier money!

Top Bottom