• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Looking at the 1st or 2 Sat of May , what would be the best for every one, Will start at 9.00 and go to we are finished. You will need a minimum of 200 rds and about 4 mags if you have more bring them. Will take a lunch break. I wouldn't wear short's, wear something you don't mine getting dirty, and some shoe's with ankle support. Will have water. If you have some mag. holder bring them. I will remove my steel . this time so the ones that don't remember what to do don't shoot it up. The reason I have come up with this, is from seeing what has happened at the last couple of shoot's. And people don't get to practice this , and some problems I have had come in lately, to work on. If any one thinks of any thing let my know. just my 2 cents jj

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Do we need to bring an AR(s)? What distance(s) would the firing be done at? (question #2 is related to question #1, as in which AR upper, a red dot or scoped, would be appropriate)

Thanks

molldog06

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Second Saturday in May would be best for me but either will work, Thanks again for offering this opportunity

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yes bring you AR that you want to learn to use. As stated in the first post will cover Maintenance, trouble shooting , and tactics, 1/2 of the day will be ruining drills. This is not going to be a armors class. No real long dist. jj

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'd be good with the second Sat in May.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I was at JJ's today. He demonstrated a couple of AR tools that he makes that come with his one day course. NIFTY is all I can say. They would save MUCH aggravation with putting together an AR lower and would've saved me an hour or more (when I lost a part) the last lower I put together. Although the course is not about building an AR, more about shooting and troubleshooting, the inclusion of the tools is quite a bonus.

Top Bottom