• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    MASOCHIST
    [mas-uh-kist]
    1.the condition in which sexual,or other gratification depends on one's suffering physical pain or humiliation
    2.a person who is gratified by pain,degradation,etc,that is self imposed by others.
    3.a person who finds pleasure in self-denial,submissiveness,etc.

Just sayin' ................................... --- SAWMAN
    HMMM...well...I guess that one way of looking at it!
    I choose to see it as getting a free trigger upgrade job - with a factory guarantee - from the only source that I could find that supplies an all STAINLESS trigger group. The all stainless gun was the reason I went with the Sendaro in the first place....and to put a blued steel trigger group in it would be counter productive....and Id still have to worry about rain.
    Also - when I go to sell it someday - I can say that it DID receive the required factory work.
    Sure - It sucks to wait....but it would have just sat in the safe all summer anyway.....it will be ready for rifle season!

155SprtFsh

Banned
    Don't feel bad Mikes a gun shop just got theirs back a couple weeks ago. I guess the longer you wait the longer it takes. Glad to see yours is on it's way and now you have a little more pocket cash for some quality ammo. I haven't even shot mine yet........ waiting on cooler weather I guess they will still work!!!!!!!!!!Damn I might have to send them back.........not.....good luck

t-blaze

Shooter
    Just got a e-mail saying my Sendero was shipped and headed back. Thought it was going to miss hunting season. Anyone interested in a Sendero in 7 mag

SAWMAN

Master
    Would be interested in putting my Lyman digital trigger pull gauge on a couple of the "reworked by Remington" triggers to see what the striker releases at. --- SAWMAN

reel_crazy

Expert
    sawman.. you are welcome to test mine out anytime.. i just stuck it back in the safe after getting it back .. at some point i will put the scope back on and get it sighted back in..

rich

155SprtFsh

Banned
    Trigger Repair Findings

Finally got to the range today. Both recall guns 300BLK and 308 were sent back with scopes on top. On the 308 made only minor adjustments. On the 300BLK changed ammo weight from 220 to 125 to (130gr) for hunting. Wasn't real happy with PNW I think these were thrown together since the demand was high when I bought them. I opted to go with Remington 130gr Hog Hammer they just sounded better.............

Telum Pisces

Master
    Well, I finally am getting around to this now that hunting season is over. Just filled out the form to have the shipping boxes and labels sent to me. Even used their 40% coupon they give to help ease the pain to purchase a few things from them at their online store. So I guess they suckered me into giving them money for their problem. But I did save some money in the process. So oh well.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Well, I called Remington two weeks ago and they said that I did what a bazillion others did. They waited till after hunting season to send in their rifles and they are trying to churn out new triggers at light speed. But they are backlogged to the max. The place that I sent my rifle to received only 50 triggers on Monday for the 400+ rifles they have sitting waiting for new triggers.

But I guess the squeaky wheel gets some grease and the nice fella says that he would have my rifle shipped out tomorrow. I'm not sure where my rifle was in that 400 rifle line. But he said it was not in the short line for the 50 that came in. But he said he's going to get mine out

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I decided to get away from the Remington trigger BS. I had to have a Mohawk 600 trigger "modified" under recall back in the late 1970s.

Two Timneys from MidwayUSA and a clean 2.5 lb. break on both with no adjustment necessary.

Telum Pisces

Master
    I decided to get away from the Remington trigger BS. I had to have a Mohawk 600 trigger "modified" under recall back in the late 1970s.

Two Timneys from MidwayUSA and a clean 2.5 lb. break on both with no adjustment necessary.

I have been very happy with the factory trigger! And I thought about just going with an upgraded one instead of sending it in. But I figured, why not while I'm not using it and I can still get an aftermarket one if I want. My factory one before I sent it off was right about 3 lbs and was great clean break. Hope the new one I get back is the same.

Marquezj16

Marksman
    Even used their 40% coupon they give to help ease the pain to purchase a few things from them at their online store. So I guess they suckered me into giving them money for their problem. But I did save some money in the process. So oh well.
    When did they start doing the 40% coupon? I missed that one.

Telum Pisces

Master
    When did they start doing the 40% coupon? I missed that one.
    Not sure, when I registered to send my rifle back, they gave me a 40% off code after completing the registration portion. It was just for accessories online at their site. Not on any guns etc...

Marquezj16

Marksman
    That would have made a pretty good deal, but I'm glad I did not get it. Saved me money by not buying more gun stuff. Lol

Top Bottom