• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bfisher1970

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Congrats!
    I'll share a trick a wise man told me for when she is older and ready to date....
    Invite the young man in and write his name on a 12 guage shell and set it up on the mantle and let him know thats for him if she isn't home on time safe & sound

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Congratulations sir, nothing like having a little girl. Mine's nine now and I have loved every minute of it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My daughter is almost 6 now an yes not looking forward to the date thing, yes gun visible an sharpening one of my many knives!!!!!!! Denny in Pace

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With a little luck in about 12 or so years she will be out shooting you Congrats

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just thought you put on a couple pounds Kenny and I didn't want to say anything...........

Congratz Peckerwood!!!

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am new here, but I will say congrats.

Do you have a good shotgun yet? Some say "I don't need it. I have an AR-15". Nothing says don't touch my daughter like a daddy with a shotgun.

When a friend of mine and his wife welcomed their daughter 10 months ago we got her one of those one piece shirts. It said

"My daddy has a
    1, backyard
    2, a Kubota backhoe
    3 and several guns"

We all thought it was hilarious, but his wife ( and mine) gave us that universal "You are in trouble" look.

Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    My kids are all grown now but my daughters first date as they were walking to the door I said hey Derrick and I threw a 45 round at him and said they travel a lot faster after 10 pm to this day I still remember the look on that kids face I think that's why I can remember his name so long
    hell one time she had this loser hanging around he came to the house one day before she got home from the store I put my hand on his shoulder and said son you know she's my baby girl right he nodded and I said you know I ain't afraid to go back to prison! Lol that one never came back.

tbone427

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Congrats again, Kenny!!!! Now you have even more of a reason to keep building the gun collection!!!!

tbone427

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My kids are all grown now but my daughters first date as they were walking to the door I said hey Derrick and I threw a 45 round at him and said they travel a lot faster after 10 pm to this day I still remember the look on that kids face I think that's why I can remember his name so long
    hell one time she had this loser hanging around he came to the house one day before she got home from the store I put my hand on his shoulder and said son you know she's my baby girl right he nodded and I said you know I ain't afraid to go back to prison! Lol that one never came back.

My daughter is turning 17 this month and the first time a boy came over to pick her up, I whispered in his ear, "what you do to her, I do to you!"......he had the strangest look on his face and even had her home 15 minutes early....needless to say, I only saw him once!

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    BUMP, and well worth it.
    I have some photos similar to yours. Only they happened a very long time ago.
    My son is graduating from Johns Hopkins this December.

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife!

Top Bottom