APOD Firearms

What kind of YouTube videos should I make?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So I got an email from Youtube yesterday, saying that they were going to demonetize my account in 30 days unless I meet their new requirements. I currently meet their 4000 hours of watchtime in the past 12 months, but I'm 95 subscribers short of their 1000 minimum.

I don't make much from my account anyway, but there has always been at least a little bit of reward for uploading a lot of content. Now, I'm not sure if it will be worth uploading any more videos.

We'll see if I can come up with any new video ideas that will get my subscriber up in the next few weeks.

Champ62

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just subscribed, Thanks for the great videos.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thanks, guys. I'm still open to suggestions for video ideas. I've been sticking with mainly the competitive shooting side of things for a while, but I should probably do some more reloading videos as well.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Yea well, you really need a hot chick in the videos. You have some pretty hands, but cleavage is what this crowd likes.

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    So I got an email from Youtube yesterday, saying that they were going to demonetize my account in 30 days unless I meet their new requirements. I currently meet their 4000 hours of watchtime in the past 12 months, but I'm 95 subscribers short of their 1000 minimum.

I don't make much from my account anyway, but there has always been at least a little bit of reward for uploading a lot of content. Now, I'm not sure if it will be worth uploading any more videos.

We'll see if I can come up with any new video ideas that will get my subscriber up in the next few weeks.

How long to they give you to gain 1,000 subscribers? I mean if you start a channel tomorrow you wouldn't have 1,000 subscribers right of the bat. Also, I will subscribe to help you out!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How long to they give you to gain 1,000 subscribers? I mean if you start a channel tomorrow you wouldn't have 1,000 subscribers right of the bat. Also, I will subscribe to help you out!

I have 30 days before I become demonetized. Though I assume that if I reach the 1000 subscriber mark sometime after that, I will be re-monetized.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    model your guns, tear them apart and clean, explain why and how, talk about each part, stance, grip, all different videos and milk them, then go binto how and what you reload for them

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    model your guns, tear them apart and clean, explain why and how, talk about each part, stance, grip, all different videos and milk them, then go binto how and what you reload for them

Clean my guns? Why would I do that?

Right now I'm really only loading 1 recipe for 1 cartridge, but I should do a video on how I've got my press setup.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Clean my guns? Why would I do that?

Right now I'm really only loading 1 recipe for 1 cartridge, but I should do a video on how I've got my press setup.

FOR A VIDEO...LOL

does not matter what you use today there are others you have tried and why you made this choice...OH yeah and SHOW Female TITS!

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe spend some more time discussing your pistol mounted optics. Pro and cons, viability for concealed carry, brand comparison, etc.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I for one like reviews. What works where in different scenarios and what is deemed crap. Re-loading and shooting are cool if you are showcasing a different technique or how equipment performs for you.

As long as there is substance, i'd watch to learn something new or see how a product is holding up. I may be boring but I usually skip thru the videos that have their girlfriends or a guy just doing the same ol Costa thing. I know some guys like to watch hot girls shooting guns but if you are thinking of having a serious channel that outlines sound training techniques, in addition to what does and does not work for you in you training, that is what keeps me watching a video personally

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Decided to do another giveaway once I reach 1K subscribers, but I need help deciding what to give away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom