• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JGH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does this mean I don't get any thin mints at Jay?

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have 2 daughters and wife had 3 boys and 2 girls. I have two grandkids, both 7, one from each daughter. Wife's kids have 8 all together, one of those is adopted and one set of twins. Ages go from 4 to 15. Only reason I remember the age of the oldest one (girl) is that last night they were over here and she informed her dad that she expected him to give her mom's Cadillac CTS on her 16th birthday and so they needed to get shopping for a new car lest momma has to carpool to work.

Its going to be an interesting June.:playball:

Edit: sorry gents, thin mints were like .22lr this year, first off the shelf.

Last edited:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've had my eye on a Kahr CM9 for a little while, but I've never put my hands on one. I'd love to shoot one on Saturday if anyone has one they'd be willing to bring.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I've had my eye on a Kahr CM9 for a little while, but I've never put my hands on one. I'd love to shoot one on Saturday if anyone has one they'd be willing to bring.

I have a CW45 you can shoot but I wont be at the swap & shoot. I can meet you at the FOP range any time next week. My pistol may not the same size as the CM9 but I believe the triggers are the same - long and smooth double action.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have a CW45 you can shoot but I wont be at the swap & shoot. I can meet you at the FOP range any time next week. My pistol may not the same size as the CM9 but I believe the triggers are the same - long and smooth double action.

Thanks, Garpo. I'll let you know.

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just a thought here. It would be nice if some of our local dealers would donate a couple of items to raffle off at the meet.

Savage

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Looking for reloading supplies, good deal on an old .22 rifle/old double barrel 12 or 20 gauge, GCGF decal for truck, tan XXL GCGF shirt, and I am hoping someone brings a S&W Shield that I can shoot.
    Oh, and I am wanting to trade a black MOE carbine length handguard for a FDE color carbine handguard. I can add a little cash.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking for reloading supplies, good deal on an old .22 rifle/old double barrel 12 or 20 gauge, GCGF decal for truck, tan XXL GCGF shirt, and I am hoping someone brings a S&W Shield that I can shoot.
    Oh, and I am wanting to trade a black MOE carbine length handguard for a FDE color carbine handguard. I can add a little cash.

I plan to bring my Shield. You, or anyone else here, are more than welcome to give it a try.

Andy

Savage

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Two things I am really hoping someone brings: a used leupold scope for sale.....................and an AR-15 with a Geiselle SSA-E trigger and an AR-15 with a Timney trigger. I am still trying to decide on an upgraded trigger for my AR and would love to compare these two brands side by side.

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I want to shoot a Walther P22 and a Ruger SR22 if anybody has one I can try out. Ive got plenty of ammo to feed it.

Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Heist p22 is the way to go sr 22 suck I have the p22 and it's one if not the one of of my most favorite 22 pistols to shoot

Top Bottom