• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Discrete carry case for your sidefolder or underfolder. I saw this while browsing on Gunbroker, and thought I had to have it. Impulse purchase but I am extremely satisfied with the fitment. And who wouldn't know it wasn't a Violin? I believe cases come in full size for ARs also.

Attachments

• IMG_20140220_180428_136.jpg
      IMG_20140220_180428_136.jpg
      153.4 KB · Views: 327
    • IMG_20140220_175743_587.jpg
      IMG_20140220_175743_587.jpg
      140.3 KB · Views: 322

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nice and discreet. I wonder if the make a cello size case for the Barrett line of .50 cal. rifles?

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Discrete carry case for your sidefolder or underfolder. I saw this while browsing on Gunbroker, and thought I had to have it. Impulse purchase but I am extremely satisfied with the fitment. And who wouldn't know it wasn't a Violin? I believe cases come in full size for ARs also.

Yea, I've run across these before and been tempted. Seemed a little spendy, but not really if the quality is as good as it looked. What was your impression of the quality and durability?

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea, I've run across these before and been tempted. Seemed a little spendy, but not really if the quality is as good as it looked. What was your impression of the quality and durability?

One year later, 5 trips to the range and still holding up, granted I have not tossed it or banged it against anything, Quality is top notch in my book. I cannot say its like a timex cause I did not give it a licken, but I have handled it roughly. A good piece in my book...

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Why not just buy a musical case and roll your own...? Just an idea, I sure don't like to give my money away...Im just sayin'

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You can buy a hard case for Ukulele 22"or Mandolin 27"starting around $30.00 at guitar center. Guitar cases work great for larger weapons. I guess if you are creative enough one could make the inside as nice as rsekerka's. I have an AK case made out of a tennis raquet bag but it is pretty obvious that I don't play tennis. I had to become an expert in tennis lingo (doubles,ace,love,ball,boy ect) just in case I have to get out of an inspection at the border or similar situation. Only a pro tennis player would be suspicious and I don't plan on running into one of them.:tape:

Last edited:

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow. Pretty tough crowd. I suppose if you can make one by all means do so, I'm sure all of us have purchased things that have full practical value.

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I really like your case,it is very high quality as can be seen in your photos. I don't think I could make a case as nice as yours but if someone wanted to go cheaper they could attempt to copy your cases interior. I really do have a case made out of a tennis bag but the rest of my story is pure BS and an attempt at comedy. Anyways; That is an awesome case you have!

Top Bottom