• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bit the bullet on one after reading all the rave reviews. Mr. Postman just dropped it off and I got it installed in 5 minutes.......Thanks for including a slave pin geissele.

I tried to buy it locally but no one had it in stock or even offered to order it for me. I figured they would but once again I'm left speechless by the astounding lack of customer service and attitude displayed by some of our local dealers.

Sorry guys, not gonna beg you to order me a full retail $250 dollar trigger plus tax, then have to drive to you to pick it up, and be treated like it was a hassle and you did me a huge favor.

Feels great in dry firing. 1st pull I went straight through both stages using the same pressure required on the mil-spec. After that I got it down. A super smooth 1 stage with a light and crisp break on the 2 stage. Should be great for more careful precission long shots and I don't even think the 2 stages will be discernible when shooting up close for speed.

Can't wait to get it out for some live fire!

uzyba7yg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Great looking setup!
    How does it compare to a 1911 trigger?
    What's that BCM attachment on your rail?

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great looking setup!
    How does it compare to a 1911 trigger?
    What's that BCM attachment on your rail?

The flat bow makes it feel 1911 like but with 2 stages. The actual take up and break is more like a Walther PPQ but a little lighter and crisper.

It's a BCM upper built with a Midwest Industries rail. BCM puts their logo and a part number on the rails when they build the entire upper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    The flat bow makes it feel 1911 like but with 2 stages. The actual take up and break is more like a Walther PPQ but a little lighter and crisper.

It's a BCM upper built with a Midwest Industries rail. BCM puts their logo and a part number on the rails when they build the entire upper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great, never shot a ppq, I'm assuming it's like a 1911 , but with a longer take up.
    I'm a trigger whore. Some nice triggers are on the shopping list for down the line. Thanks for sharing.

bluedsteel

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you think it is nice now, just wait until you have it fully broken in at about 200-300 rounds. I don't have that particular GA trigger, but after using several High Speed NM triggers, well, that's the only brand that goes in my ARs. Worth the money.

avtech850

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your going to love it. Plain and simple, especially after you get the hang of a two stage trigger. I was hesitant at first about the idea of a two stage trigger but now I refuse to use anything but a GA two stage.

gkmac54

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, I feel your pain on LGS. Nice trigger and you will not be disappointed. Let us know when you run it live, what you think!

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Same trigger I got. Expensive but worth it. Once you go Geissele you'll never go back.

Top Bottom