• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Richard J.

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are there any gun stores in the Pace area that carry a good supply of black powder equipment. I get tired of going to Pa. and Va. for flints,balls,patches,real black powder, and wads for my double barrel hammer. I havent found one yet and I hope there is one somewhere here or towards Alamaba. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Really want to buy local. Also reloading supplys Thanks,

RJ

Oldshooter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had to go to BassPro, and their supplies are very limited (a little better that Walmart). I was really suprised when I went to Mike's on rte 29 and they didn't have anything.

Oldshooter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You are right. I went online and picked up an application, because it may also be the place to shoot. The last couple of times I went to Santa Rosa Shooting Center the few backstops that they had were fall apart and there were many lanes without them.

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You'll meet a bunch of BP shooter and have fun, HIGH CARD is a person you need to meet if you get a chance, he orders the blackpowder by the case and they get if at a very good price per pound per person who get's in on the order, check him out, his handle is high card on the site.
    have a good one
    bib

Richard J.

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    bobinbusan thanks for the information. Will check them out. I have never encountered an area that had so little supplys. I guess I am not used to havening to look far and wide for my supplys. The upside is the weather is a lot better down here than in Pa. Thanks again.

RJ

Oldshooter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    JImmy's Gun and Pawn in Fort Walton Beach, Fl. has Blackhorn 209 in stock at a resonable price. Another good source of muzzleloader supplies is Graf & Sons .com. Their prices are very competitive and they only charge a little less than $6.00 for shipping regardless of the size of the order.

Oldshooter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you are looking for Black Powder substitutes then Walmart will carry what you need.
    They don't carry real Black Powder, and when you buy it on line, you have to pay the DOT
    fee for shipping.

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As far as i know they only have the substitute stuff, you want the real stuff, to to the ERGC site and check out the blacl powder shooter's and make contact with highcard? :fencing:

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Buck and Bass in Pensacola has some stuff. Went there a few days ago and they still had some powder, primers, and bullets.

woops... didn't notice how old the thread was, sorry bout that

Top Bottom