• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lees way2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Still looking for members Pm me and we can take a ride up, any time is good. Thanks Tommy lees way2

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can't believe this is still available ... I have a few WCSDeputies interested that I work with...I'm passing on your contact info Frank.... My freezer has been filled the last two years at this lease, GREAT guys...

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Posting for another: Perdido River Still Hunters - 5000 acres in Walnut Hill, Fl area $1125 call Roy Foster for more information...850-327-4328

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Clubs usually will get the notice of ....... "I'm not gonna be a member next year", about two weeks before the deer season ends. Of course the member will have to the end of their payment to vacate their area. Most clubs want to regain the total membership ASAP. If the club is a "good" one they will have a waiting list(although some do not). Be ready with money in hand to secure a spot. Also be ready to go up to take a look at a moments notice.

Be prepared to make the important decisions as to what the rules are and weather you can live with them or not. If you cannot,do not join no matter how green the grass looks. My "thumb rule" as far as costs --> be prepared to pay about 1/3rd more than what your dues are for the club. Feeders/feed,seed,stands,etc,will cost a bunch unless you already have them or unless your dues are all inclusive.

Remember also that the Ala. license will cost you almost $300. For your wife and/or kids .... even more. Start actively looking now,be pro-active. Get out there and beat the brush. Talk to people. If needed,sit at the gate and wait 'til someone comes out to get a name and number.

Best of luck finding that "perfect" club. --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Bad part is good clubs have waiting lists, I know we could fill 10 slots if we had them available. It is a shame because some of the later ones asking are favorites or friends but we tend to choose people "best for the club" willing to help others, work, actually show up or own a corn farm...lol

lees way2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hunting Club I have 975 acres 13 miles north of Flomation off 113. We have 14 plots with huts and camping with no power or water, we get a porta john each year. Sign in and sign out board you have your pick of spots, and can put stands where you want. We do Alabama legal. skinning rack and covered cooking area. Looking for 2 or 3 members for 2015/2016 we have had this place for 5 years with 7 or 8 members. For more info Pm of Px me. Thanks Tommy 485-7456

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    River Pasture Hunters has three openings for the 2016-2017 hunting season. We have limited our membership to twenty members and have 5,400 acres located in Walnut Hill area of Escambia county bordering the Perdido river and south and east by Pineville road. We have 32 club shooting houses/double ladders stands which have club feeders on them and each member has a permanent private spot year round and a private bow spot during bow. We have a seven point or better rule and receive a good number of doe tags for our deer management each year. We have a camp located within one mile of the property with a cleaning shed, power, water and ice machine. Our club is very family oriented, and I can personally attest that the results of our ongoing deer management program are being seen and certainly in line with herd improvement. For more information call Chris @ 850-512-4033.

Attachments

• BigBoy1.JPG
      BigBoy1.JPG
      46.6 KB · Views: 216
    • BigBoy2.JPG
      BigBoy2.JPG
      47 KB · Views: 241
    • BigBoy3.JPG
      BigBoy3.JPG
      46.8 KB · Views: 193
    • Deer1.jpg
      Deer1.jpg
      320.5 KB · Views: 236
    • Deer2.jpg
      Deer2.jpg
      417.2 KB · Views: 223
    • deer3.jpg
      deer3.jpg
      263 KB · Views: 163
    • Deer4.jpg
      Deer4.jpg
      164.6 KB · Views: 199
    • Deer5.jpg
      Deer5.jpg
      164.7 KB · Views: 201
    • Turkey.jpg
      Turkey.jpg
      172.8 KB · Views: 222
    Last edited:

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have a couple more pictures from the lease

Attachments

• Deer 1.jpg
      Deer 1.jpg
      564.4 KB · Views: 219
    • JR Deer 8x10.jpg
      JR Deer 8x10.jpg
      819.8 KB · Views: 206
    • MFDC0023.jpg
      MFDC0023.jpg
      104.7 KB · Views: 185
    • PICT0845.JPG
      PICT0845.JPG
      796.6 KB · Views: 201
    • Turkey 1.jpg
      Turkey 1.jpg
      822.3 KB · Views: 223
    Last edited:

payato

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    TriCounty Hunting Club near Highland Home, AL may have two openings for 2015-2016 hunting season. 2500 acres, club house, 6pt or better, no doe limits, $1575 a year includes turkey rights. No drama queens, selective membership to maintain the comrade of the club. If interested, PM me.

Top Bottom