• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I thought w so many hunters we need a source for some of the new guys and people looking for additional hunting resources..Maybe this topic can help. Please list your club, location and contact info at the least and more info as you care to share.

My club is Pigeon Creek in Bay County, FL 5 miles S of Ebro on Hwy 79, contact me for info by PM here(we are full at this time with no formal wait list). Lease cost varies by area but roughly $1000, we are a 6 pt minimum club and get 1 doe tag per member. No range, no club house, camping in your own area or a central area can be arranged with permission, just no permanent buildings.

Deer Hogs and Turkey, established Club for 15 years, 2000 acres, each member has their own area/s to develop and hunt on. Timberland, lots of clearcuts, established plots and thick brush, swamps and creeks. We are surrounded by other clubs and Pine Log WMA is 3 miles away.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    OK, please list your clubs even if they have no openings...

IF you do not want to publicly post the info up, I will keep a list for all of us and send only by PM or email if that helps, I already have a few, the more the merrier.

So send me the name #'s and contacts by pm or email.

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anybody in the Pace/Chumuckla area that is charging $800 or lower next year let me know.. I work too much to really justify paying $1400.

stripernut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for doing this Frank. Since I'm moving to Milton, I'd like to join a good club near there.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Just got this info:

Hunting club

Frank I have a club North of Flomation Al just south of I 65. We have 980 acres dues are 1200 we shoot Al legal deer we have a camp site but no power or water. We get a porta john each year. 15 plots and you pull a tag where you want to go. We have 5 members now and looking for 2 more. The main rule is DONT be a a// hole or you will get your feelings hurt and be out 1200.00. Thanks Tommy Lee 850-485-7456

PM him at: lees way2

Floorguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Spring hill sportsman club hunting club dues around $ 800 for new members you get two spots year round acess for hogs and creek been around since the 1980's located around spring hill road and munson hwy around 100 members.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Frank, up until the 80s I hunted quite a bit in Moore's Pasture on Hwy 79. I drove by there last week and looks like a gate is still there but I never hear anything about it. Is it still around or has it gone private?

BigH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you Frank for starting this, I'd love to find a lease to take the family out on this next year!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    It is part of a lease across 79 from us, supposed to still be good deer there, believe that is all St Joe land now. They have had 75% of the lease cut this year, the leaseholder is a bit upset. I could have picked up 2 areas there for $500 this year as a guy wanted out due to his moving, I passed as I have enough to deal with, reg price is $900 I believe.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    River Pasture Hunters Club has 3 openings for the 2016 -2017 season. We have a 5400 Acre lease on La Perdido Floresta timber land. It is in Walnut Hill area - bounded to the West by the Perdido River and the south and east by Pineville road and the first entry into the property is at the Junction of Pineville Rd and Occie Phillips. Club has about 15 shooting houses with food plots and feeders and another 15 club ladders and feeders no plots. Members may stake out a permanent private spot in and a private bow for the 1st bow season only. Dues are $2500/yr - family friendly. We have a separate lease for our camp. It is a couple of miles from the lease with skinning shed and ice machine. Camp has water and power for campers with limited availability. Rate for trailer is $300/yr and any excess charges for utilities. Year round access to both properties. 7 pts bucks and spring turkey only - land owner rules we are on a deer management program and the club was issued 50 doe tags this season. All leases from the land owner are identical for rules and we are subject to having them harvest timber at their convenience. Call 850.512.4033 if you want more information or take a tour of the property.

Attachments

• BigBoy1.JPG
      BigBoy1.JPG
      46.6 KB · Views: 112
    • BigBoy2.JPG
      BigBoy2.JPG
      47 KB · Views: 95
    • BigBoy3.JPG
      BigBoy3.JPG
      46.8 KB · Views: 104
    • Deer1.jpg
      Deer1.jpg
      320.5 KB · Views: 96
    • Deer2.jpg
      Deer2.jpg
      417.2 KB · Views: 98
    • deer3.jpg
      deer3.jpg
      263 KB · Views: 102
    • Deer4.jpg
      Deer4.jpg
      164.6 KB · Views: 104
    • Deer5.jpg
      Deer5.jpg
      164.7 KB · Views: 96
    • bear.jpg
      bear.jpg
      96.5 KB · Views: 97
    • Turkey.jpg
      Turkey.jpg
      172.8 KB · Views: 104
    Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    So you need to talk to the land owners to lease the land from to start a new lease, then get your own members? Check w who own the land, private or Timber companies and work w them.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Looks like My lease may have an opening for the coming year which begins in May. I know I have talked to many about leases so If you are one of those contact me first before I put out the details for public consumption. As always preference given to Active Duty and Vets. We also prefer people who pitch in to help fellow members, care about the land, animal and lease. NO DRAMA Queens. This is a managed lease for 15 years, no brown and it is down types, no dogs excepts blood tracking. That is all for now, will release more details after talking to those that have show interest before.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Lease Avaiable 2013-2014 Bay County FL

ANNOUNCEMENT: Hwy 79, 7 miles S of Ebro and Hwy 20. 2000 Acre lease in the same hands for 15 years, this is a fairly isolated 150-200A directly off Hwy 79. The area called the Pigeon Creek Area Has come available. There is a hard dirt/sand rd going into the area that is drive-able by a 2wd vehicle. All current equipment on it will be moved, there are 2 small plots that were planted the last 3 years and a huge 3rd one, that has not been planted in 3 years and a couple of other places that would make great plots. Private entrance off 79 close to the main entrance. Bordered by Hwy 79, Pigeon Creek and timber land, center has been cut and I believe planted. This will be leased as 1 area(3 in 1) for a family or friends(2) lease. You control the gate, no traffic other than who leases it. Cost is $1250, you handle your own plots. There will be some common areas on the lease to hunt and we will sign in and out of them but the area you are assigned is yours to improve and hunt unless you invite another member in.
    We are a 6pt or better club, a doe tag is included, no dogs except blood tracking, no target practice on lease. There is a nearby County range being built now.

I am sorry but we have a great bunch of guys at the lease and I intend to keep it that way so I will be picky about who gets on, please do not take it Personal. Some of the guys are on this forum and they will be PMing me when they see you post if they know something good or bad about you. Everyone knows I give preference to Active Duty and Vets, but that does not mean you have to be one to get on the lease.

NO Drama Queens, in my old age I will not put up w it. We need helpful and friendly folks a team player, take time to meet your fellow lease members and help when you can.

Projects for the year are going to be finishing out a bunkhouse if we can get it done close to the lease. There is a new Feed and Seed store going in at Steelfield and Hwy 79 at the corner of the lease. A County Range is being built 7 miles away. We do have a tractor but unless you know how to operate one properly you will not be able to use it personally, it is owned by the Lease owner and is not part of the lease. I will do some tractor work on this area for you as discussed when leased to you. We do come thru 1-2-3 times a year and mow plots and roads for you.

Safety, Hunters Ethic and Friendliness First

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom