• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hukdizzle

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I could actually find 22LR reliably for cheap I would build up a 10/22 to do this out at ERGC but until then I am not going to do it. I hear they are an awesome time.

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Awesome setup. Going to have to lose the glass for appleseed though. 2013100795104132.jpg

Attachments

• 2013100795104132.jpg
      2013100795104132.jpg
      511.6 KB · Views: 232
    Last edited:

Alchemist

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hi.

Late to join in here but I am one of the local Appleseed volunteers. The next Appleseed is coming up February 3/4 at ERGC (We'll be done well before Sports Ball Kickoff).

We also have April 7/8, October 6/7 and December 1/2 scheduled for 2018 at ERGC.

We do allow scopes for sure. We even teach you how to translate inches on the target to minutes of angle and clicks on your scope or irons. You'll actually learn more bringing an unzeroed rifle than all the fiddling you might otherwise do.

We don't prefer bi-pods unless you have a physical limitation that would make it unsafe for you to shoot without fore end support. Basically it's usually smaller kids that cannot support the rifle safely.

In addition to rifle marksmanship, we teach some little remembered history about April 19, 1775 - the battle of Lexington/Concord, the shot heard 'round the world and the start of the War for Independence from Britain. Pretty much not taught in school anymore.

You can find out more and pre-register at:

https://appleseedinfo.org/

If you still have questions, hit me up at work - 850-478-5270 and I'd be happy to answer your questions.

See you on the firing line,

Tim

Top Bottom