• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you Sean.
    The "other videos" section is like my soundtrack to highschool.

Everyone has their own taste in music and I would never criticize what someone else likes. Music is mainly a large math equation and the numbers key into everyone's brains differently.

Mentioning high school sound tracks: My brain locks and stomach churns when I hear 98% of any Music that was popular in high school. I absolutely think, with very few exceptions, that most music from my youth sucks. I often feel abnormal because I find very few people in my age group will even tolerate what I love. I thought I would get older and my tastes would mellow but I think it's actually refining and focusing on even harder, edgier, maybe not quite metal but it sure ain't going softer. In my personal opinion air play R&R was at its best during the 90's.

Of course mood plays into it. I'm a huge Blues fan during reflective times. My Sundays are usually enjoyed with a jazz background but when I'm working, moving around or out for a good time I love dance music (not the new Taylor Swift or whatever stuff). I love beat, trance type stuff where you can just lose yourself or stuff that gets me motivated. The reason I had real good luck with the fairer sex in my single days was because I went somewhere and never sat down. If I was in a bar and dance music came on some honey was going to dance with me. My wife and I rocked together, she loved to dance and was an amazing dancer so we just frankly always had a great time. That song from my last post was one of many we would groove to and it brought back memories. She doesn't move so well anymore due to various issues but I could crank it up at home and we tore up carpet.

I'll post more as I remember them. Some guys will agree, I suspect a lot in my age group will think I'm weird.:D I know I probably am but I likes what I likes.

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    in no particular order, these can get the ol' heart beat elevated....
    Metallica - anything off the Black album
    Skindred - No Body Gets Out Alive
    Non Point - Rabia
    Cage the Elephant - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
    The Flys - Got You Where I Want You
    White Stripes - Icky Thump
    Toadies - Possum Kingdom
    White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
    Soul Coughing - Super Bon Bon
    Slipknot - anything off the Iowa album
    Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
    Skrillex - Bangarang
    These are just a few on random on my phone. There's different folders for various genre's of course. Classic rock has a bazillion songs on it, 80's music is chock full of new wave and old school rap, got some mellow crap with Dave Matthews and Oasis, etc. But the ones I listed above will get my toes tapping

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^ this is true. I need a small step ladder...and a butler.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not the hardest rock in the world, but I just bought tickets to see them at Soul Kitchen in Mobile. I was pissed when Bayfest shut down, but now I'm kinda glad since I get to see a whole concert of theirs.
    https://youtu.be/MLeIyy2ipps

But for some harder rock I've been digging this band recently. I like too many bands with female lead singers, but she is right up there with Lzzy Hale in my book.
    https://youtu.be/MwTv45OW5Yw
    https://youtu.be/j-qQ_brIsfY

Latest posts

Top Bottom