• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I was on my way out of town yesterday morning about 9:00 and stopped by Pace Walmart. Went back to sporting goods and there were 2 or 3 guys standing around.
    No ammo in the case so I asked and one of the guys told me they had not put it out yet.
    Then I noticed a small pallet of ammo behind the register. They actually had .22 - the 325 pack of Federal Auto Match and the 225 of Remington Golden Bullets. I asked the clerk if the 3 box limit was total or per caliber. She said it depends on how much she has of what I want. I said .22. She said only one box of .22. That's fine. I got a box of Auto Match, a 100 round box of WWB 9mm and a 100 round box of WWB .38.

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pace WM is the place to go.. I get all my 22 ammo there. I only keep about 2000 stocked up but me and my neighbors 11 year old go through about 200-400rds every time we go shoot like yesterday, and that's with him using a Marlin 25N Bolt action.. We were killing 500rds a day with 2 semi-autos.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wally in PCB (Front Beach Rd) had 5 boxes of Win 22LR Bulk 555 Pack @ $28. I didn't buy any. These boxes were set back, looked like 3 front baxes had sold (would have filled the full slot): so there may be additional stock in the back. These were the first bulk boxes I've see there since the 22LR famine started.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Seems that I see 22LR ammo just about everywhere nowadays. There have been people selling it here in bulk at some pretty good prices lately.
    Several of the people needing it ought to get together for a group buy. There are some great deals on the interweb nowadays.
    Keep your eyes on CTD,PSA,Sportsmans Guide,Midway,etc,etc. BUY IN BULK!! --- SAWMAN

Action

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone could get a real good deal on a pallet of it I would go in on it for 5000 to 10000 rounds. I'm all in on bulk and getting a discount. If that's even possible. We can store it all at oneshots. He wouldn't even know it was there! Where is the hide a key for the shop jj??

Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When folks buy all they can buy and store all they can store, can they buy just one more box? Now that prices have stabilized at twice or nearly twice the price of 5 or 6 years ago and the re-sellers aren't making any profit the shelves will stay reasonably stocked. Some prices are actually falling.
    I know a man with nearly 5k rounds of .22lr and has never owned a gun.

Last edited:

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seems that I see 22LR ammo just about everywhere nowadays. There have been people selling it here in bulk at some pretty good prices lately.
    Several of the people needing it ought to get together for a group buy. There are some great deals on the interweb nowadays.
    Keep your eyes on CTD,PSA,Sportsmans Guide,Midway,etc,etc. BUY IN BULK!! --- SAWMAN

easy with the CTD recommendation. You might make me dig up the old thread where everyone was swearing them off for life!!! How quickly some forget...or digress. hah

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When folks buy all they can buy and store all they can store, can they buy just one more box? Now that prices have stabilized at twice or nearly twice the price of 5 or 6 years ago and the re-sellers aren't making any profit the shelves will stay reasonably stocked. Some prices are actually falling.
    I know a man with nearly 5k rounds on .22lr and has never owned a gun.

thats a lie, I own many of guns....and may 5k for each one...you'll never know. :second:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah Kenny, those very same people are buying S&W after them and the Clintons had government sex together back when he was the prez. --- SAWMAN

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd rather pay a little more and get a better quality round instead of Thunderbolts. Still that's the cheapest I've seen in quite a while. The only 22 I still don't see much of is CCI Stingers and Velociters. 22Mag is finally available again. 2 years after I sell both of my PMR's... Good riddance though. Finicky junk imo.

Joebob2

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just got 1500rds of Aguila Super Extra SV from Lanbos for $72 shipped. They're out of stock now though. Shot some in my Savage BTV Saturday and they were very close if not equal in accuracy to the CCI standards I'd been shooting.

Been seeing Aguila on sale a lot for $.04/rd at a lot of places, but they get it back in shipping.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd rather pay a little more and get a better quality round instead of Thunderbolts. Still that's the cheapest I've seen in quite a while. The only 22 I still don't see much of is CCI Stingers and Velociters. 22Mag is finally available again. 2 years after I sell both of my PMR's... Good riddance though. Finicky junk imo.
    Wally had plenty of Stingers at the Pace store just a couple hours ago. Don't remember the price.

Top Bottom