• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't think it fair that bama get and off weekend to get all they hurt players back. When all the other teams are banged up and I think bama paid that money to play Clemson again.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't think it fair that bama get and off weekend to get all they hurt players back. When all the other teams are banged up and I think bama paid that money to play Clemson again.
    All the teams are still getting four weeks. How is Bama gaining anything by an extra week?!?! I don't think any injuries are healing in five weeks that couldn't heal in four weeks. I knew his forum was full of tin foil hats, didn't know that applied to college football.

cadf3fbd1157d85704d02ed084d4ac24.jpg

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All the teams are still getting four weeks. How is Bama gaining anything by an extra week?!?! I don't think any injuries are healing in five weeks that couldn't heal in four weeks. I knew his forum was full of tin foil hats, didn't know that applied to college football.

cadf3fbd1157d85704d02ed084d4ac24.jpg

Believe me bama will be well rested then the other teams. It funny how they play Clemson I feel like Wisconsin should be in. But it show how anybody else can lose and drop to number 10 but bama never drop out the top 5.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Believe me bama will be well rested then the other teams. It funny how they play Clemson I feel like Wisconsin should be in. But it show how anybody else can lose and drop to number 10 but bama never drop out the top 5.
    Ummmm...everyone in the top ten has one loss! Except PSU, USC, and Ohio St. with two. And Auburn with three! So still failing to see any double standard.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ummmm...everyone in the top ten has one loss! Except PSU, USC, and Ohio St. with two. And Auburn with three! So still failing to see any double standard.

UCF is undeated but they looked all over them. They just want to see bama play every year in playoff even of it means lie cheat and steal and even pay big $$$$$. Lol.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    UCF is undeated but they looked all over them. They just want to see bama play every year in playoff even of it means lie cheat and steal and even pay big $$$$$. Lol.
    So of the 11 teams ranked in front of UCF it's all Bama's fault...got it.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We all know no matter what they going to get bama in. Well let me put my foil hat on and go to work. I guess I won't watch the playoffs this year ill be fishing or in a tree stand sleep.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One reason I think bama got in was financial. They have a bigger and more fanatical fan base it seems and that I am sure helps.

Q whats the difference between Alabama and auburn?

A Auburn will be watching the national championship and Alabama will be playing in it.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One reason I think bama got in was financial. They have a bigger and more fanatical fan base it seems and that I am sure helps.

A Auburn will be watching the national championship and Alabama will be playing in it.

So that'll be what....46...47 championships for bammer? It's like 29 in a row, right?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Alabama ranks 73 @ 986,495 Ohio State 29th @ 2,366,033 I believe that is in millions or OH case billions. saying that Bama may have paid more to get chosen,they sure did not earn it

Last edited:

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Alabama ranks 73 Ohio State 29th with about 2.5X more than Bamas worth. saying that Bama may have paid more to get chosen,they sure did not earn it

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ breaking new Bama is in.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How about UWF football - in only it's 2nd season it beat the number 1 team in NCAA Div 2 in today's semifinal and will play for the National Div 2 championship game - Go Argos!

Latest posts

Top Bottom