• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Hahaha...Not Ole Miss!! Gene Chizik said on a SEC Network program that Auburn would be 10-2 this year with losses at Clemson and Bama. I like his optimism.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tweet

The Alabama Crimson Tide fan base is the dumbest in the country and there isn’t a close second.

Alabama’s fan base stupidity is not a function of a small minority of bad apples ruining it for the rest of the fans, nope, it’s the majority of the fan base that gives Alabama fans a bad name.

Let’s be clear about this, Harvey Updyke was not an outlier.

When news broke that authorities had arrested a man for poisoning the trees at Auburn, millions of Alabama fans secretly thought to themselves, “God, I hope it’s not Uncle Ray.”

That’s because Harvey Updyke could have easily been in many Bama families.

Easily.

Alabama fans are so dumb that every single other SEC fan base thinks, “Damn, you Bama fans are really stupid.”

Kentucky fans are like, “These Bama fans need to get their lives in order.”

The Alabama fan base is a fractious mix of two distinct groups who can’t really stand each other.

At the top of the list is the 10-15% of the fan base that could actually be admitted to Alabama or attended the school.

This group hates most of the rest of the Alabama fan base with a passionate fury.

Right now they are reading this column and silently nodding.

The other 85% of Bama fans are incapable of coherent thought and have a deep-seated insecurity about all things in life. Alabama football comprises, and this is not an exaggeration, 99% of their self esteem.

This group of Alabama fans resents those who actually attended the school and calls them, “elitists.” (To be an “elitist” in Alabama you have to graduate high school, avoid having kids until you’re 22, and shop at Target instead of Wal-Mart. Seriously, that’s an Alabama elitist.). Auburn fans, a distinct minority in the state, are really nothing like Alabama fans. That’s because by and large Auburn fans are associated in some way with Auburn. 95% of the idiots in Alabama root for the Crimson Tide.

These fans are the ones who wear the, “Got (insert made up national title numbers here) t-shirts,” and call into Paul Finebaum’s radio show.

The irony of Nick Saban’s Alabama success is that the University of Alabama can’t even find enough smart kids to enroll at the school anymore. Over half of Bama’s entering freshman class last year came from outside the state. The real reason that Nick Saban’s so mad at the student section — lots of them don’t even care that much about Alabama football. Sure, it’s fun, but they aren’t likely to get a misspelled tattoo on their arm supporting the Crimson Tide like the majority of the fan base is.

That’s because Alabama fans think differently than most of us. That is, they think backwards.

For instance, these idiot Bama fans would rather have a genius football coach who is arrogant as hell, but they insist on electing a President that they can have a beer with.

Obama’s elitist, but Nick Saban? Hell, Nick Saban’s a football coach, he’s got more important things to do than worry about whether fans like him!

If Nick Saban was on Twitter — God this would be amazing if he Tweeted what he really thought — and he stepped in dog crap on Tuscaloosa’s campus, he could take to Twitter and Tweet, “If a thousand Alabama fans don’t show up and lick this dog shit off my shoe, I’m leaving town.”

Ten thousand of more Bama fans would immediately show up to dutifully stand in line for hours to lick the dog shit off Nick Saban’s shoe.

This is not hyperbole.

Even Nick Saban hates Alabama fans.

What’s the dumbest stereotypical Bama fan like in his element?

He’s a 38 year old grandfather and he owns fourteen shirts, thirteen of which have to do with Alabama football’s mythical national titles.

An important aspect of his life is that everyone must know that Alabama is his favorite team at every moment of his life. His truck, his trailer, his clothing, his animals, his arm, his parole papers — all of them must include a reference to his Alabama fandom.

To not do this would be unacceptable.

When he was 19 he got a 14 year old pregnant, married her, and then got another, different, 14 year old pregnant and subsequently got divorced. Then he got a third 14 year old pregnant and there was only one appropriate way to celebrate this accomplishment while simultaneously combining it with his love for Bama football.

His tailgate was his canvas.

Despite dropping out of school of his own volition at the age of 16 he blames, “the Mexicans and Mike Shula,” for everything that has gone wrong in his life for the past twenty years.

He spent the Mike Shula era in prison for passing bad checks at Mexican restaurants — at his trial he said, “I wish they’d go back to their country, but leave their burritos,” — but he still felt compelled to send Shula fan letters from prison.

Every single letter began with, “Hey looser,” and ended with “your gay.”

His proudest moment in the past fifteen years was when he was best man at his son’s shotgun wedding outside Bama’s stadium before the 2013 spring game.

He “made it classy” by convincing his son to wear a houndstooth hat.

The wedding was doubly powerful because he had conceived the same son while wearing this same Stabler jersey and having sex with the third 14 year old in a Tuscaloosa Waffle House bathroom.

The circle of Bama fan life.

One of his other sons married a tattoo parlor chick and they got their picture taken for the family Christmas card.

That son wore his awesome new Alabama swag t-shirt.

Their fifth child was a football.

Even the family dog of the “smart son” can’t escape having a favorite football team.

The “smart son” graduated from high school at the age of 20 and now lives in Birmingham where he plays in a band and “acts all uppity.”

By “acts all uppity,” they mean, “doesn’t live in a trailer.”

If y’all want to judge him, y’all can all go to hell and “kiss the rings.”

He doesn’t mean literally kiss the rings since he pawned each of his wedding rings and sold platelets to go watch the latest Alabama-Auburn game.

Roll Tide, Roll, bitches.

Home sweet home.

By the way, he just claimed another national title for this #1 dumbest fan base ranking.

He would travel to Tennessee to shake my hand in person if it wasn’t a parole violation to do so.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got mine: BSU 24 - TROY 13, IRISH 49 - TEMPLE 16
    But like everyone else there is a lot of rough road ahead.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Meaningless games. Congrats anyway.

Thanks, I enjoyed them. I guess we could just read Team Rosters and program financial reports and select the 2017 National Champion. I think its a bit early to pick Conference Champions or the top four for the playoffs. Kinda takes the Sport out of it IMHO.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks, I enjoyed them. I guess we could just read Team Rosters and program financial reports and select the 2017 National Champion. I think its a bit early to pick Conference Champions or the top four for the playoffs. Kinda takes the Sport out of it IMHO.
    Might be just as much "sport" as the big schools playing the little schools. IMHO the big conference schools should only play the little guys IF the little guy is in the same state. Why pay a little school to come from far away when an instate school could use the big pay day?

I'll watch just about any college football game with the knowledge that very few teams are capable of winning a conference or national title.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    guess I am not a true redneck......colin crapinhishat has forever taken away my desire to watch ANY football again...

college is just training grounds for more nfl punks to show their crap off...I am done. just like with target stores...

never again

done. would rather watch Olympic curling than football

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    guess I am not a true redneck......colin crapinhishat has forever taken away my desire to watch ANY football again...

college is just training grounds for more nfl punks to show their crap off...I am done. just like with target stores...

never again

done. would rather watch Olympic curling than football

I am getting more and more that way...There is not a game I would not miss to do things with friends, I feel watching the games I am a BLM supporter

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't disagree, but if you let every libtard ruin a good thing for you there won't be much left for you to enjoy. Might as well sell your TV and computer.

I'd rather just ignore people's politics and enjoy a fun sport.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Howard (45.5 point line underdog) beat UNLV . Liberty beat Baylor! Little Schools - big upsets. It doesn't happen every week but they do happen.
    Liberty and Howard both had big wins, both were a rare occurance. Baylor of course nearly wiped themselves off the football map with a big scandal and a lot of their players leaving after the coach was found to be in cahoots with a big coverup. Howard beat UNLV with Cam Newton's little brother running the offense. Pretty sure he is a true freshman in his first game. Both were remarkable games. At one point a $100 bet on Howard returned $7100 to the bettor.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Liberty and Howard both had big wins, both were a rare occurance. Baylor of course nearly wiped themselves off the football map with a big scandal and a lot of their players leaving after the coach was found to be in cahoots with a big coverup. Howard beat UNLV with Cam Newton's little brother running the offense. Pretty sure he is a true freshman in his first game. Both were remarkable games. At one point a $100 bet on Howard returned $7100 to the bettor.
    Missed a zero there.
    9f3f147032c68d137b709b7bfb8eef1a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I played football all my life, from middle school all the way through college. I used to breath it. Playing it, watching on Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. The game has changed and I absolutely have no desire to watch anymore. Its really sad how bad its changed since my playing days, and it really hasnt been all that long ago. Rather spend my time with family outdoors , fishing in a pond or sitting in a tree.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Between Irma and this AU/Clemson game I'm stressed...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom