• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Roll tide Roll !

We can hope. After that embarrassing performance Sat night I have my doubts. Big Bama fan but they didn't deserve to win that one. Defense must have stayed on the bus. I even changed channels for a while it was so sickening.

RH

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We can hope. After that embarrassing performance Sat night I have my doubts. Big Bama fan but they didn't deserve to win that one. Defense must have stayed on the bus. I even changed channels for a while it was so sickening.

RH
    Defensive line is Physical Therapy recovering from surgeries.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was just reading about the new College Football Playoff rankings and saw this...

Auburn gets a crack at Alabama and, if it wins the Iron Bowl, another game against Georgia for the SEC title. So the Tigers don't have to worry anybody but themselves.

So if Auburn beats Alabama both teams would have one conference loss each, but Auburn would have two overall losses to Bama's one (assuming both win their tune-up games next week). Yet Auburn would still win the SEC West?

http://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...gs-then-clemson-miami/ta1Do8MelhjUZmElHvvcJP/

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When there is a tie, then the spot goes to whoever won the head to head game. ( auburn and bama would be tied, but auburn best bama, so they go to the championship. )

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the explanation, makes sense. Guess I didn't see it as a tie since Auburn would would still have one more overall loss, ending up with a 10-2 record to Alabama's 11-1. But the tie in the conference I see.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the explanation, makes sense. Guess I didn't see it as a tie since Auburn would would still have one more overall loss, ending up with a 10-2 record to Alabama's 11-1. But the tie in the conference I see.
    Only conference games count for making it into the conference championship.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was just reading about the new College Football Playoff rankings and saw this...

So if Auburn beats Alabama both teams would have one conference loss each, but Auburn would have two overall losses to Bama's one (assuming both win their tune-up games next week). Yet Auburn would still win the SEC West?

http://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...gs-then-clemson-miami/ta1Do8MelhjUZmElHvvcJP/

Don't tell me, let me guess.....lifelong bammer fan since 2015?

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Bama and Auburn have a bye week this week playing some high school teams before there big game next week! Meanwhile the other conferences are playing conference games beating each other up.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bama and Auburn have a bye week this week playing some high school teams before there big game next week! Meanwhile the other conferences are playing conference games beating each other up.

Not really. The schedule on ESPN's website, not the TV schedule, shows exactly *ONE* top 25 matchup this weekend. Michigan vs Wisconsin. Yes there are other conference games, but no tough ones it would appear. Who do you think plays a tough conference game Saturday that matters in the big picture? I hate to say it but GO MICHIGAN!!!!

nrajeeper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thoroughly enjoyed the Tigers thrashing the UGAly pups....

Now to get through ULM healthy and rested so we can take it to UAT...

WDE!

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think I'll be pulling for Wisconsin. I've always liked them. Kinda remind me of Bama. Strong running game and defense. Plus, F*ck Harbaugh.

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll be pulling for Wisconsin as well. Lived there for a couple years when I was a kid. Never again though. I live in Florida for a reason: HATE being cold!

Can't wait for the Iron Bowl. It's going to be a helluva game this year! WDE!!

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I only have one question about the Auburn/amabalA game: If Auburn scores with 5 seconds left to go up 99-0, will they run or throw for the 2-point conversion?

Top Bottom