• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Excellent! Over 200 members in just a couple of days! Proof that the "gun folks" are here to stay... PFF's loss I say!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ben and I are very excited at the turnout so far, lets keep it going folks!!!

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Excellent! Over 200 members in just a couple of days! Proof that the "gun folks" are here to stay... PFF's loss I say!

Question. Not to be a kill joy but i remember when i was part of GCFC and because it was own bye one guy and not a buisness and he was footing the bill with no advertise money it was so slow loading and moving around. As we get lots of people will this start happening?It's speed is great now but only @200 members. So when lots of people viewing and posting at same time will it get way slower? Just asking not trying to be a ass. THANKS

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Question. Not to be a kill joy but i remember when i was part of GCFC and because it was own bye one guy and not a buisness and he was footing the bill with no advertise money it was so slow loading and moving around. As we get lots of people will this start happening?It's speed is great now but only @200 members. So when lots of people viewing and posting at same time will it get way slower? Just asking not trying to be a ass. THANKS

Stanley, we have sufficient funds for hosting and supporting the forum. No worries, if demand increases, we can handle it.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No wait, 25th ?, 26?

It's coming up on the 26th!

Happy birthday and congrats Ian!

Thanks Sean!
    I would have had alot more free time if you had not made this forum!! :lol:

Same here...

And a lot more money.

Ain't that the truth!! My collection has grown substantially in the past 2 years, and I blame all of the pretty pictures and conversations that have taken place here :D. It's hurt the wallet, but thats OK... I wouldn't change it!

I've met lots of friends through the website, become involved with IDPA, and had many great experiences that wouldn't have presented themselves if the site didn't exist, so I'll take the good with the good.

I am just happy that we hall have a place to gather and share in our common interests!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think we need an ammo giveaway to celebrate and maybe Dan will give a gun away too!

I am running short on time and planning, last year we gave a $100 gift certificate to Little Jack's Guns, and a slew of other goodies that Second Amendment, and Armament Group supplied, and I made a newsletter chronicling some of the events of the year. I guess I need to get on the ball, this year really snuck up on me!

Top Bottom