• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As with any close knit community, it is nice to know what everyone does in case we need to join Forces, if anyone is keeping up with the posts as of now, we know what some of us do already, but it woud be nice to have a thread committed to just this alone.
    Me,

I work for a Environmental Firm as an engineering techinician, what I do is, Test air and groundwater for contamination. We work with several Government entities testing for pollutants. If they are found we come up with a remedity to clean them up. We work with EPA, RCRA, CERCLA, BROWNFIELDS, FDEP and a couple of others. My background is Geology and Science..

What's Yours?

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good idea!

My job involves glass, of all kinds. I manage and am most familiar with our auto glass side of the company. See my signature!

Floorguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Own a flooring and handyman bussiness, work for a few real estate companys on rental property and we install tile, wood carpet and other flooring.We also do remodeling and home repairs.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am store manager/service manager for PepBoys. Have been at the Nine Mile Rd location for the past year but as of Monday I will be at the Warrington location.

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I work in auto body collision as an automotive painter. You bend 'em we mend 'em. Its a job thats demanding due to everything has a scheduled time out. The curse of loving cars growing up, turn your hobby into a paycheck.

fla_scout

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I myself am a public servant working in the public safety sector. I have been there for 23 years as a full time employee and 2 years as a part time employee. Spent 15 years as a volunteer firefighter before I gave it up. Proud of what I do and what I have done.

scoob

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    im a 25 yr auto mechanic whos spent the last 3.5 yrs as a primary caregiver. and now my ma passed away last weekend. she was 83 yrs young, bless her heart. while i was doing that i hurt my back, so no more auto mechanic, but i learned alot while caring for her so im thinking medical feild now. yall wish me luck, i have a positive mental attitude and total optimisim. RIP ma, love ya!

XD45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    worked off shore as a driller,
    do some old car restoration some times,
    keep a 67 ss 427 chevelle up and running
    got lots of free time to do NOTHING

bkitzel250

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    During the day i deckhand on a parasail boat, nights i deliver pizzas. Almost done with my Autocad certification. I love flying people, but unfortunately the money isnt there. Oh and ilniter Dan comes in and gets pizzas from us all the time. Great guy

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Retired US military. "Retired" Master Maine Guide. Worked hard at finding a good job for my wife so I don't have to find something else to be retired from.

Now......I constantly go on self guided hog hunts,cruz the gunshows, and do some buying and selling as a NON-FFL. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom