• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Might be worth grabbing a 6 pack and lawn chair to come check that one out. Get up a GCGF peanut gallery and get some side bets going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, no witnesses. Plausible deniability whe.........if this goes to shit.

I'll get some pics.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Black Friday sales and I can't shop because some jerk in Mass. managed to get the credit card info from one of the sites my wife uses. Dang sure don't know anyone in Mass. and sure haven't order any baby stuff. The wife got all up in the credit card company rep. told her since Fed-Ex delivered the package they had an address an a signature and we wanted them prosecuted. Meanwhile our cards are no good, replacements on the way but it's not helping and I won't use a debit card period, online or in a store it doesn't matter once they get your info they will clean out your bank account and then you have to prove that you didn't do it. I've seen the horror stories folks bank account cleaned out and 6 months later they're still trying to get their money back.

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Speaking of death, Gas Port just about killed me today. I was up inside a Conex container and stumbled on a rattler, maybe 2.5 to 3' long. Just as I saw him and started to back out my effing phone chirps that obnoxious, loud notification noise. It was an incloming tect from GP. I jumped, the snake jumped and then I ran into an airplane wing flap bracket. Ouch.

I think the rattler was in there looking for frogs or rats, plus it was warmer in there due to the sun cooking on it. He still moved slow though.

Excellent timing Ed...........

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Speaking of death, Gas Port just about killed me today. I was up inside a Conex container and stumbled on a rattler, maybe 2.5 to 3' long. Just as I saw him and started to back out my effing phone chirps that obnoxious, loud notification noise. It was an incloming tect from GP. I jumped, the snake jumped and then I ran into an airplane wing flap bracket. Ouch.

I think the rattler was in there looking for frogs or rats, plus it was warmer in there due to the sun cooking on it. He still moved slow though.

Excellent timing Ed...........

Sorry- I thought you would be off work or beating some old lady up over a pair of footy pajamas at the Black Friday Sale.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I tried to take out our favorite holster maker today. Turns out the old bird is pretty resilient. Who knew?

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yesterday at the range, with the grandson, at 15 full of beans, starting to act up after shooting several clays in a row. I decided to teach him a lesson in life. So I took the 28ga O/U and stood about 30 yards off of him, shooting his misses as fast as I could, it sounded like Bam-Bam. After 4 in a row and getting faster and faster, he started laughing. He finally understood. 15 Vs. 70 that I was tracking, seeing his miss, and shooting, taking his bird that fast. Youngsters never expect that there is someone that much faster........
    Ed

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had Thanksgiving this year with my Mexican side of the family over in Texas, we don't see them often and my Grandma had made sure that she took the time before we came to make a huge batch of both Tortillas and Tamales with the hopes of us being able to take some back home with us.
    Well the torillas got all ate which is fine but we still had about 50 tamales after the festivities had died down and before we left my wife had went and filled up a ziploc bag full (I thought), fast forward to today and I get home from work all excited to eat a couple. Open up the bag and there is 1 in it. I thought what the hell, and figured she must of put a bunch in the freezer....nope. I walk into the living room and asked where they all went and she said they had ate most of them at lunch! I asked could you eat all those today? She says "I only took 6" ....what the hell! Now I'm depressed.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I'll be making tamales soon. Actually as soon as we run out of the batch my mom made a couple of weeks ago. It's gotta get colder outside though. Doesn't feel right just yet.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Had Thanksgiving this year with my Mexican side of the family over in Texas, we don't see them often and my Grandma had made sure that she took the time before we came to make a huge batch of both Tortillas and Tamales with the hopes of us being able to take some back home with us.
    Well the torillas got all ate which is fine but we still had about 50 tamales after the festivities had died down and before we left my wife had went and filled up a ziploc bag full (I thought), fast forward to today and I get home from work all excited to eat a couple. Open up the bag and there is 1 in it. I thought what the hell, and figured she must of put a bunch in the freezer....nope. I walk into the living room and asked where they all went and she said they had ate most of them at lunch! I asked could you eat all those today? She says "I only took 6" ....what the hell! Now I'm depressed.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

never ever just take 6..

Top Bottom