• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Speed limit is 55. No idea how fast she was going. I was sitting still.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The relative damage certainly shows one of the advantages to driving a truck. I was in a 7 car accident in Panama City a few years back and I was in a F-250.

I was the only one that didn't leave the accident scene in an ambulance, and the only one that had a driveable vehicle afterwards.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep. Just north of 104.

That sucks. Close to home. Cockrells by the Chevy dealership in Daphne did a good job on my truck by the way. Took a little longer than I liked, but I had a lot more damage too. But they do good work.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That sucks. Close to home. Cockrells by the Chevy dealership in Daphne did a good job on my truck by the way. Took a little longer than I liked, but I had a lot more damage too. But they do good work.
    I'll keep that in mind. I've enjoyed working with Lucassen in the past on my jeep and the wife's car.

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Yea, Cockrells does real good work. Im at the Cockrells in Robertsdale if you need any help or have any questions about anything.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    glad you were not hurt.

I belong to the railroad tie bumper theory myself....cross tie in front and back. with a section of rail in the middle

310451364_c5e5f49ae8_z.jpg

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So were you stopped at a light? I'm not familiar with the roads in the area you guys are talking about. I worry about it myself on highway 98 going to Panama City, long open stretches of highway with random stoplights, I'm always checking my review mirror so I can move if I have to and avoid getting rear ended like that.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So were you stopped at a light? I'm not familiar with the roads in the area you guys are talking about. I worry about it myself on highway 98 going to Panama City, long open stretches of highway with random stoplights, I'm always checking my review mirror so I can move if I have to and avoid getting rear ended like that.

Yeah, I had been stopped at the light for several seconds, at least.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    No doubt she was texting, was she young? How was she, bet she'll be sore at the very least.

She was early/mid 20's. She hit the brakes. I heard them a split second before she hit me, but not even enough time for me to react. Her airbag went off and scraped/burned her wrist and she said it was already sore. The EMT gave her an ice pack for it.

I got bounced big time. My back and the right side of my neck were a touch sore last night when I went to bed, but they feel fine today.

Top Bottom