• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If it comes down to it, you can always download the watch ESPN app and watch it on your cell phone. I've done it more than once when I've had to go into work on a Saturday.

Wifi is a little spotty where I work. PC is much better, if possible.

I got Watch ESPN to work, but Dish Anywhere is giving me trouble.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Son of a bitch, Cox guy says he knocked on door and there was no answer, WTF, been home since noon waiting on the asshole. My truck is in the driveway, lights are on in the house, TV or radio have been on so plenty of sound coming from in the house so he had to know someone was here, jackass. I've been walking around making sure everything was ready for when they got here. Knocked like a mouse? Didn't ring the doorbell? I live in a one story 2,070 sq. ft. house, never far from the front door. On hold with them now, looks like my Friday Happy Hour isn't happening.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Son of a bitch, Cox guy says he knocked on door and there was no answer, WTF, been home since noon waiting on the asshole. My truck is in the driveway, lights are on in the house, TV or radio have been on so plenty of sound coming from in the house so he had to know someone was here, jackass. I've been walking around making sure everything was ready for when they got here. Knocked like a mouse? Didn't ring the doorbell? I live in a one story 2,070 sq. ft. house, never far from the front door. On hold with them now, looks like my Friday Happy Hour isn't happening.

I've had that crap happen when I was home waiting on a package to be delivered. Got a notification that no one was home to sign for it, even though I had been 30 feet from the front door the entire time. I made them make the driver turn back around and come back.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well proof that the jackass just wanted to start his weekend early they told me they would have to reschedule. Scheduled it now for Tuesday between 3-5, better believe I'll be monitoring the door like a hawk!

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Century link pulled that bull on me, there are 5 cameras on the outside hooked to a DVR that stores more than 30 days of data. They never would admit he wasn't here. But we all know he wasn't .

lees way2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yall think dish and ect suck,try to deal with a Ins co. after my wifes cancer surgery on 10/11 they sent the iv pole the bags and the pump to feed her after a total stomach removal. But the punks will not approve the stuff to go in the bag to feed her.They said its in the book they send ya that its not covered. They say it has to be a condition from birth to 25 years old. Then a case worker had the guts to ask me how I was doing,I said I aint choked the shit out of no one yet just cause its to dam far to drive in a day and get back to take care of her.She did not talk much after that, INS CO SUCK REAL BAD......

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's a shame Sir. You have my deepest sympathy. And yes my problems pale in comparison. I hope things get better for you and your wife.

lees way2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    FLT I was not saying and did not mean to say anything about yalls post. With out a dought customer service is at a all time low.We would not shadow a door a second time at a place with bad service. I wish we could do it with the Ins co but that cant happen. We started this ride with the mind set we are in it to win it and thats what we are going with.After 9 days at UAB in BHam with 4.5 to 5 star service and come home to this it just s cks in a bad way. Sorry for the bitch session but like my pops says there is more than one way to skin a cat.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lees way2 , I didn't take it that you did. I hope and pray things get better for your wife. I know how hard it is to see someone you love suffering. She and you have my deepest sympathy.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have the Cox Cable guy scheduled to come by the house for the second time today to trying and get switched over from DirecTV. Hopefully he shows up this time and since my house is already pre-wired with Coax everywhere it doesn't take too long for the install. Afterwards I'm hoping to head to AJ's in Destin for the final day of weigh-ins for the Destin Fishing Rodeo! I imagine there will be some interesting costumes now that it has warmed up a bit!

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As of 1900 I have had no trick or treaters and ate the majority of their candy, they better hurry up or it will be all gone and I will be 2 pounds heavier..

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well Cox has me on their shit list so not sure if I'll be getting their service. Again they were a no show yesterday canceling todays appt. without telling me because they claim I didn't answer my phone when they called to confirm my appointment last Friday. I have no missed call from them, no voicemail, nothing! To say their customer service has sucked is an understatement. So they scheduled an appt. with me and cancelled it without notifying me even after I updated their records over the phone earlier on Friday so they would have the right contact number for me. Twice now I've taken off work and they've been a no show due to their incompetence, as of now I have no appt. to get their service, we'll see where this goes and how well they really want my business. I wish I lived in an are where I could get all my local channels over an on air antenna but Fox in Mobile is just too far away unless I spend a lot of money to put a good antenna up very high above my house. If I could I would just do that and get Sling Internet TV and be done with Cable and Satellite companies, they both suck, vent over.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well Cox has me on their shit list so not sure if I'll be getting their service. Again they were a no show yesterday canceling todays appt. without telling me because they claim I didn't answer my phone when they called to confirm my appointment last Friday. I have no missed call from them, no voicemail, nothing! To say their customer service has sucked is an understatement. So they scheduled an appt. with me and cancelled it without notifying me even after I updated their records over the phone earlier on Friday so they would have the right contact number for me. Twice now I've taken off work and they've been a no show due to their incompetence, as of now I have no appt. to get their service, we'll see where this goes and how well they really want my business. I wish I lived in an are where I could get all my local channels over an on air antenna but Fox in Mobile is just too far away unless I spend a lot of money to put a good antenna up very high above my house. If I could I would just do that and get Sling Internet TV and be done with Cable and Satellite companies, they both suck, vent over.
    You can't get the locals with a digital antenna aimed to the west? Last I knew, all the towers were at Wilcox Rd, almost in Florida.

Top Bottom