• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    41° here this morning, says it feels like 35°, there is a little bit of snow on the top of the higher mountains around us. My Alabama family is not ready for this yet.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    41° here this morning, says it feels like 35°, there is a little bit of snow on the top of the higher mountains around us. My Alabama family is not ready for this yet.

Where are you? Obviously not in Baldwin County, AL like it says in your location. You moved North recently didn't you, where was that again? Please update your location and I won't ask again I promise :peace:

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where are you? Obviously not in Baldwin County, AL like it says in your location. You moved North recently didn't you, where was that again? Please update your location and I won't ask again I promise :peace:
    I am in Pocatello Id. It's unusually cold this week. But next week is supposed to be back up to normal.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ive lived in/ been to a lot of places in my 39 years on this earth, and Lexington, Kentucky BY FAR has the rudest, snobbiest, doucheiest , cracked out dipshits I have ever came into contact with. Being from Upstate NY and spending a majority of my adult life in Jacksonville, FL that really says a lot. It blows my mind more and more each day and we are beginning to regret our decision moving up here. Thank god it is hunting season and I have a monster 14 point on my radar. Hopefully blue tongue doesnt get him before I do....

Last edited:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ive lived in/ been to a lot of places in my 39 years on this earth, and Lexington, Kentucky BY FAR has the rudest, snobbiest, doucheiest , cracked out dipshits I have ever came into contact with. Being from Upstate NY and spending a majority of my adult life in Jacksonville, FL that really says a lot. It blows my mind more and more each day. Beginning to regret our decision moving up here. Thank god it is hunting season and I have a monster 14 point on my radar. Hopefully blue tongue doesnt get him before I do....

Well...you're old and cranky, so maybe you're the problem.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That may be, but Ive never had an issue with people anywhere else. Ive been working with the public for almost 23 years and Ive never seen anything like it. Yeah there all assholes everywhere, myself included, but I think the "old money" and major heroin epidemic in the state of KY has a lot to do with it. I have zero tolerance for snobs or junkies.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No, that is not the society we wish to live in. We do live in a society with Rule of Law. When LE issues commands you comply or LE will ultimately escalate Force from Verbal to Lethal as needed to accomplish a lawful objective or stop the threat to themselves or others. People have choices yet they don't always make the best ones. To be clear, it is the acts of noncompliance that drive the escalation of force and not the reverse.

So what if (like in Oklahoma the other day) the guy is deaf, and the neighbors are screaming HE'S FARKING DEAF HE CANT FARKING HEAR YOU!!

Does this change the continuum of force response at all? Or is the deaf guy sadly just in the wrong place and the wrong time, and shouldn't have been born deaf, because the continuum of force will be escalated to Fatal, without any accounting for him being DEAF? Is the officer going home at night the only priority to be considered in this situation, not weather the citizen involved can actually understand WTF is happening to him, so absolutely unable to respond appropriately, and about to die without even knowing why? None of this matters, only the officers personal safety?

The cops in this case are defending their actions by saying "They didn't hear" the neighbors screaming. But can we not assume that since they passed their department physical, they have better hearing capabilities then that of a deaf person?

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, I know. Something has to fund my expensive hobbies though. I think it will all get better once we can get out of the city though. I grew up rural and so did my wife and like dumbasses we thought we could adjust to a bigger "city" life. I think we just need to get back to our roots..

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah, I know. Something has to fund my expensive hobbies though. I think it will all get better once we can get out of the city though. I grew up rural and so did my wife and like dumbasses we thought we could adjust to a bigger "city" life. I think we just need to get back to our roots..

I'll never live within the city limits of any bigger cities in this country. The bigger cities are full of nothing but privileged liberal punk ass kids who are rude and feel entitled. Hell, I live in a small town now and ready to move out into the country.

Top Bottom