• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Reports in, Kasich canx rally and going back home to Ohio AND will suspend his campaign. Looks like trump will keep his limp promise to not run as a independent and support the Nominee. The ticket could easily fail on basic dem/rep/ind and write in votes or lack of motivation to vote rep at all. Trumps margins against hitlery are bad enough that if he does not get near 100% rep support and a bunch of cross over voters or he will surely loose. No bumper sticker or sign for me, just an unwilling sheep getting on the truck. Win or loose we know where the truck goes.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Second the NO, my mod life would be boring without editing locations. Lol Thanks for the thought Sawman...

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Dad sold his house in NY and will be moving down here full time in June so I picked him up a "Welcome to the South" gift.
    20160504_142636.jpg

Attachments

• 20160504_142636.jpg
      20160504_142636.jpg
      508.7 KB · Views: 221

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    THAT^^^

and closely checking bikini or camel toe pics to make sure they don't cross the lines....:flame:
    I try to do my duty as a good citizen of GCGF and keep a check on that. But I'm pretty sure the mods never have nor never will get a report from me on that one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    JWlineman, thank you sir for your response to my question with your post #6102. Much more appropriate for a MOD to answer to the negative in this manner.

Will write "note to self" to stop bringing it up. I really want some to have all the fun they can endure. --- SAWMAN

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    JWlineman, thank you sir for your response to my question with your post #6102. Much more appropriate for a MOD to answer to the negative in this manner.

Will write "note to self" to stop bringing it up. I really want some to have all the fun they can endure. --- SAWMAN
    I'll take that ;)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-bitten-pet-king-cobra-fighting-life/story?id=38870110

would someone tell me why in the world would you want to keep a king cobra as a pet?

I have seen an 18'one walked & milked before, 40'away...by bill haast, Miami serpentarium, it was ill-tempered, and they are not known to be loving pets...

weeding out gene pools for centuries now, so why are there still so many stupid people? :pray2:

they will kill you dumb muslem dead....like that.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Looking forward to tomorrow and getting the wife's Camry back 7 weeks after the wife got hit by a 16 year old who claimed not to have seen her. 15 days were spent waiting on the girl to call her insurance company, which she only did after we spoke with her mom, then we got a rental paid for by her insurance. The Camry stayed in my buddy's shop for 17 days as it was a Friday afternoon with rain coming for the weekend before the adjuster approved the repairs and he only approved them because the Camry was in his words a "show car". Looking forward to getting out of the 2016 Ford Escape we've had for the last 34 days and getting the more comfortable ride of the Camry back. I think the rental car company is in for a surprise when they see we've put over 3500 miles on the Escape.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    My wife is going to be gone from Friday night thru Saturday afternoon
    I'm going fishing if I can get someone to spot weld my winch so it can't be stolen by just unbolting it and cutting the wires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mine is 7/16 standard thread...the F55 is a 3/8-16 so it won't work but thanks. I'm just going to have the ends of the mounting plate that sit flat on the bumper tacked so I can cut the welds when I upgrade or if I have an issue and need to use the warranty. You can't unbolt the winch without first unbolting the channel iron plate it bolts to thru the bottom as the round cross member is in the way. It was a pain to install as we had to have a notch cut out of the back of the channel iron mounting plate where the center body mount was hitting and then had to drill 2 holes in the bumper for the winch mounting bolts to sit down in so the mounting plate would sit flat on the bumper

Last edited:

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    still on a hunt to replace the Z. Found a nice quad cab hemi 4x4 ram in all black. Some days I like Rams and some days I don't. I like the one I have at work and my dad drives one..just think they might be for the older crowd.

05ab7ab32b13403895dc5fdca3ad7f9a.jpg

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Rams are nice trucks. I don't think their interiors are as quality as most the other brands but I have a bunch of Ram owners in my family and they love them.
    Crew cab or nothing IMO though. Full size rear doors are a must.
    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just get a phanny pack, or is it fanny pack?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom