• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A suicide bomber set off a device at the Port Authority bus terminal Monday morning, law enforcement sources said.

The suspected bomber – who had wires attached to him – was armed with a pipe bomb and a battery pack, sources said.

He was taken into custody after the device partially detonated inside the passageway to the N, Q and R trains, according to sources.

There was at least one injury and the wounded was the suspect. He was taken to Bellevue Hospital. His identity was not immediately known.

Emergency personnel flooded the scene.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    A suicide bomber set off a device at the Port Authority bus terminal Monday morning, law enforcement sources said.

The suspected bomber – who had wires attached to him – was armed with a pipe bomb and a battery pack, sources said.

He was taken into custody after the device partially detonated inside the passageway to the N, Q and R trains, according to sources.

There was at least one injury and the wounded was the suspect. He was taken to Bellevue Hospital. His identity was not immediately known.

Emergency personnel flooded the scene.

New York?

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A man with a "low tech" pipe bomb strapped to his body with Velcro and zipties detonated the device in an underground passageway near Port Authority Bus Terminal in midtown Manhattan as Monday's peak morning commute got underway, prompting mass evacuations but appearing to seriously injure no one but himself, according to city and state officials.
    NYPD officials have identified the suspect as Akayed Ullah, a 27-year-old man of Bangladeshi descent with a last known address in Brooklyn. Commissioner James O'Neill said Ullah "did make statements" about ISIS following the blast, which happened in a block-long tunnel between the Times Square subway station and Port Authority around 7:15 a.m.
    It's not clear if that was the intended detonation point.
    Ullah, a licensed city cab driver from March 2012 through March 2015, is believed to have been the only person involved and is in custody. Grainy surveillance video captured the moment of the blast; a man, whom police say is Ullah, is seen lying on the ground after the smoke clears. A law enforcement source said Port Authority officers cuffed him and brought him to a hospital with a serious stomach laceration and burns to his hands and torso.

When questioned, Ullah allegedly told investigators he was motivated by deaths of Muslims around the world, according to a senior official with knowledge of the investigation. Ullah allegedly said he watched online ISIS propaganda, read extremist writings and learned how to make bombs through online tutorials.
    Though he allegedly said he was inspired by ISIS, law enforcement sources have said it didn't appear Ullah had direct contact with the terror group.
    At least three other people were hurt in the blast but are expected to be OK. They suffered injuries consistent with being at the scene of an explosion, like ringing ears and headaches, officials said.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm glad Ullah made a sparkler instead of a firecracker! Lol This makes me wonder why Our Gov doesn't "tweak" the bomb making instructions in the terrorist propaganda web sites.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    oh good Lord Almighty...

this why people from the south for the most part, don't geehaw with yankee liberals from the n.e.

got some yankee friends, but they got smart, moved south and got re-educated ...

and also why liberalism is considered a mental disorder by many

Anyone who's ever debated a liberal, whether in person or online KNOWS liberalism is a mental disorder. I gave up trying to educate them and it's not worth trying to debate them, they will not listen to reason or facts. Just let them rant, then tell them they are idiots!

Fishinspot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had my toenail removed yesterday at Eglin Hospital. It wasn’t very fun. They gave me twice the amount of numbing meds since I could still feel the pinpoints. Once they started I felt everything. It’s certainly something I don’t want to do again.

Gonna forgo doe weekend and hope my son can get a few to get some meat in the freezer.

Just thought I would share. Back to your regularly scheduled programming!

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Christmas carols are racist ? I guess after you bred a liberal bitch with a modern man. You get what you are seeing here. In another generation or two males will be born with out any testicles at all.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom