• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The Magnum Research BFR (“Big Frame Revolver” or “Biggest, Finest Revolver,” take your pick) has earned an enviable reputation as one of, if not the, strongest and most reliable single-action revolvers ever produced . . . anywhere, by anybody. It’s 100% CNC machined in America at the Magnum Research factory in Pillager, Minnesota, using 100% American stainless steel, components and labor. Like the legendary Desert Eagle Pistol, also manufactured by Magnum Research, the BFR was designed from the ground up as a Magnum handgun.

http://ontargetmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BFR-30-30-Main.jpg

The BFR has been around for many years, and is currently chambered in seven long-cylinder factory offerings: 30-30 WIN., .45-70 Gov’t., .460 S&W Mag., .500 S&W Mag. and .45LC/.410 Shotgun, .45/70 Gov’t and .450 Marlin—some available in both 7.5 and 10-inch barrel lengths, and some in only one or the other.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Happy Tuesday everyone! Just found out I scored a 96 on my final test in the Windows 10 class I was taking and earned an A for the class! Now I have over a month off before school starts up again!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    HI has a gun registry, now see what they use if for..

If you use medical marijuana, you must turn in your guns.

That’s according to the Honolulu Police Department, which has been sending out letters to legal users of medicinal weed that they must forfeit their weapons, as reported by multiple news organizations.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article187082303.html?ref=yfp#storylink=cpy

That is just plain stupid. Medicinal marijuana has no affect on human behavior, the THC is removed and only the parts that are used for medicinal purposes are used. One more state I will never live in!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is a difference between current FDA approved medications that are derived in part from MJ and they are treated like any other Rx with no firearm restrictions. The term "medical MJ" represents non FDA approved MJ plant or part there of: raw or processed for consumption by various methods.

No THC?
    https://unitedpatientsgroup.com/resources/how-medical-marijuana-works

Won't get a person high?
    http://www.politifact.com/florida/s...oup.com/resources/how-medical-marijuana-works

That is just plain stupid. Medicinal marijuana has no affect on human behavior, the THC is removed and only the parts that are used for medicinal purposes are used. One more state I will never live in!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    http://fox13now.com/2017/11/30/underground-bunkers-caches-of-explosives-found-in-iron-county/

BRIAN HEAD, Utah - Authorities found numerous cabins and underground bunkers filled with explosives near Brian Head while fighting wildfires in Iron County earlier this year, the Iron County Sheriff's Office said.
    Bomb experts have since cleared the weapons and explosives from the underground caches and now a Utah man may face charges.
    Back in June, firefighters in the Henderson Hill area heard popping noises and discovered it was from ammunition exploding in the flames.
    Firefighters traced the ammunition to a burned down cabin and found an underground bunker nearby filled with dozens of hand grenades that had been altered by drilling out the bottoms and plugging the drilled holes with threaded, galvanized pipe plugs.
    They also found explosive powder, fuses and ammunition inside.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nice night to be outside sitting around a fire enjoying a beer. Just wish my only company wasn't a 3yr old and 2 six yr olds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    TGIF! My birthday is Monday so I'm declaring this whole weekend my birthday weekend starting with Happy Hour today!
    Where is the party at? I'll bring the bourbon, and make Tennjeep the DD. All we gotta do is convince him there's a match somewhere near you.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Work is going to be fun today.
    6d5bba8d173977c287474facfede9c78.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom