• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I vote pcc.

I know a bunch of folks that talk about how much they love PCC one minute, then start complaining about their gun problems the next, lol. I can understand the draw, I've just never had any desire to shoot it, plus I've seen lots of guns have problems. I think the only PCC's I've ever seen run an entire match without any hiccups were Sig MPX's.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know a bunch of folks that talk about how much they love PCC one minute, then start complaining about their gun problems the next, lol. I can understand the draw, I've just never had any desire to shoot it, plus I've seen lots of guns have problems. I think the only PCC's I've ever seen run an entire match without any hiccups were Sig MPX's.
    Yes but I kept a close eye on the guys running the jp pcc at roscoe . Zero malfunctions on our squad.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    6f908e72b38dc49a1ffdc4b84f3bb831.jpg

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Can't shoot that in PCC in USPSA until it's SBR'd. But yes, I'd imagine that it would be reliable, I've just never seen one of them at a match.
    Waiting on my Form 1...
    e68f5ca2301710662c930c66ecd9f02d.png

I thought long and hard about the 16" Sig, and how I could run it immediately, but I'm glad I went the way I did. At least that's what I tell myself with as much as waiting sucks.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I went to SRSC this morning to shoot my new BCM and a couple M16A1 clones m16 that I built back in June right before I had surgery on my left foot. It was a good morning all around. In addition, I was putting away the cans from the LaRue Tactical MBT-2Ss that I recently installed in a couple ARs and discovered that I had another MBT-2S that I still had not installed in anything. Now, I have to find an AR to put one in. Decisions, decisions.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Put 20 rounds through the 50-70 at 100, 200 and 300 yards. Black powder is so much fun. Bought a G21 on the way home to shoot heavy metal at the next GSSF match.
    Nice. Did you get the one with 11 mags that was on armslist?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

timc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shot at Oak Ridge with the wife yesterday. After shooting my Shield with an Apex trigger, she has informed me she wants one in her Shield

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Picked up a Heritage Roughrider from. JoeBob2. Brought it home and my 12 year old grandson told me that it was his pistol after he shot it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joebob2

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Picked up a Heritage Roughrider from. JoeBob2. Brought it home and my 12 year old grandson told me that it was his pistol after he shot it

I knew he would like it! Great little shooter.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

he wins....the start of a great toy collection..

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Daezee and I at it again. I got up to the property early and tried to do some stick welding on my bush hog and that just got me frustrated. The Yamaha 2400i Genset just did not give the amps I needed to weld properly so I gave up and will wait until I bring it to the house.

Then we did some shooting. The fun part was us shooting a 12" steel target with my 10.5" .223 with an Eotech sight. It can be done!!!

I also put one of my Trijicon MRO's on my HK UMP .45. Turned out I liked it and will probably leave it on there. I have two more of them and one it on my Keltec CMR-30 and the other one sits in the safe waiting for a gun to go on.

Here are some vids and pics.

https://youtu.be/fIA5zsoPMWc

https://youtu.be/cu53wwRFlK8

It was hot so we put the generator to good use!!!

xc5w8u2.jpg

3oIXzkc.jpg

O3qUudL.jpg

ZgkYvQB.jpg

TXcWYvy.jpg

fDQ7YPg.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom